There are a lot of ways to annoy people in Call of Duty and one of those is actively encouraged. If you're looking to start doing some Finishing Moves in Call of Duty Vanguard, we have everything you need to know about how you can pull them off.
HOW TO - Finishing Move execution in Vanguard
Performing a Finishing Move Execution is actually quite simple in Call of Duty Vanguard. All you need to do is drop in behind someone and hold down the melee attack button (R3 by default).
Getting behind someone is the hard part - Call of Duty is fast-paced at the worst of times and absolutely chaotic at the best. Sledgehammer Games has just added Zone Blitz to Vanguard's multiplayer, though. This should make things easier.
As long as you can stay alive long enough to perform a Finishing Move execution, you should be able to pick a few up quite quickly.
GENERAL TIPS for performing Finishing Moves
If you're struggling to get this done, here are a few tips that should help you out:
- Pick perks that favour invisibility
- Ninja makes you move silently
- Ghost leaves you undetected by radars
- Tracker lets you hunt down footprints
- Lightweight increases movement speed
- A combination fo Lightweight and ninja will leave you speeding around the map, in a much better position to take people down.
- Guns also affect mobility - picking a handgun or something very light should help you out here.
- Don't pick hardcore game modes, this only makes it more difficult on yourself. Domination or Kill Confirmed both incentivise holding down areas giving you a more reliable route for each kill.
- If you just persist and keep trying, you will eventually get one of these kills.