Treyarch is dropping the first post-launch map alongside a brand new update in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about the new releases.
Nuketown 1984 Release Date
That's right, Nuketown is back for the fifth time in call of duty!
The map will arrive on Tuesday, 24 November at 1pm ET / 6pm GMT, and will be joined by double XP rewards, spanning until 30 November.
Nuketown Map & Screenshots
Early screenshots of the returning map look simply amazing.
As you can see, the map has changed somewhat from the early days, looking far more rundown and covered in graffiti.
In addition, you can check out the mini-map below, courtesy of @TailsDoll711.
23 November Patch
Nuketown's return isn't the only fresh content coming to the game, as Treyarch also released some new patch notes.
Check them out below.
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.