Getting gear in World of Warcraft: Classic can be a tough task. From the older version of the MMORPG's launch in Vanilla to Burning Crusade, there has been a lot of work to be put in to get your character as optimized as possible.
However, thanks to the Wrath of the Lich King expansion's arrival to Classic, the process has been made easier mainly due to Emblems of Heroism, and other iterations later in the expansion.
Here's what Emblems of Heroism are in WoW Classic WotLK.
What are Emblems of Heroism and Valor in WoW Classic WotLK?
Emblems of Heroism and Emblems of Valor are currencies in dungeons and raids that can be used to purchase gear in WotLK Classic.
They help rid away of the RNG that comes from gear looting in dungeons and raids as it allows players to target specific gear pieces. These emblems are most commonly used to buy Tier armor pieces, Heirlooms, and more.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to earn Emblems of Heroism and Valor in WoW Classic WotLK
Due to there being two types of emblems, earning each is different.
Here's how to earn both of the emblems.
Emblems of Heroism are a bit more accessible and can be earned in different ways. Here's how to earn Emblems of Heroism.
- Completing Heroic dungeons
- Killing Heroic Bosses
- Finishing Northrend Quest lines
- Trading Emblems of Valor for Emblems of Heroism
It's worth noting that out of all of the options, finishing Northrend Quest lines are not repeatable.
Emblems of Valor, on the other hand, are a bit harder to come by. Here's how to earn Emblems of Valor.
- Killing bosses in Naxxramas and Obsidian Sanctum raids, both on 25-man
- Completing one of the four Daily Heroic Dungeon quests given by Archmage Land'dalock in Dalaran
- Proof Of Demise: Anub'arak
- Proof Of Demise: Cyanigosa
- Proof Of Demise: Gal'darah
- Proof Of Demise: King Yimiron
- Trading Emblems of Heroism for Emblems of Valor
READ MORE: How to start Wrath of the Lich King Classic
Purchasing items with Emblems of Heroism and Valor in WoW Classic WotLK
From Tier 7 pieces to Heirlooms and Frozen Orbs, there are plenty of items to purchase with Emblems of Heroism and Emblems of Valor.
The emblem vendors can be found in Dalaran, with each faction having its own set of NPCs. The Alliance vendors can be found in the Silver Enclave while the Horde vendors can be found in the Sunreaver's Sanctuary.
Here's where the vendors can be located:
Alliance - the Silver Enclave
- Arcanist Ivrenne - Emblem of Heroism Quartermaster
- Arcanist Adurin - Emblem of Valor Quartermaster
- Enchanter Isian - Heirloom Vendor
Horde - the Sunreaver's Sanctuary
- Magistrix Lambriesse - Emblem of Heroism Quartermaster
- Magister Brasael - Emblem of Valor Quartermaster
- Enchanter Erodin - Heirloom Vendor
What can be bought with Emblems of Heroism and Valor?
There are tons of options when it comes to what can be purchased with Emblems of Heroism and Emblems of Valor.
When it comes to Emblems of Heroism, players can purchase item level 200 gear. This includes various epic pieces, Savage Gladiator PvP sets, Tier 7 pieces (Heroes'), Necklaces, Trinkets, Weapons, Offhands, Shields, Icons, Librams, Sigils, Totems, and Frozen Orbs.
For Emblems of Valor, players can purchase item level 213 gear on top of 200 item level gear. This includes epic Feet, Wrists, Cloaks, and Rings—all at 213 item level—the Hateful Gladiator's PvP set, and Armor Tokens for Tier 7 Shoulders and Legs, also at 213 item level (Valorous).