NBA 2K23 Season 3 is underway and the rewards for each level have been revealed.
To help you stay up to date with everything that has been released, we've put together a rewards tracker so you'll know what's waiting for you.
We'll also take a look at some of the event updates for this season.
NBA 2K23 Season 3 MyCAREER
Officially launching on December 2, 2022, NBA 2K23 Season 3 is finally here and there are tons of rewards to work toward.
At the top of the list is the new Badge Pattern item, which we'll take a look at further down in this piece. First, we're going to take a look at the rewards leading up to the Level 40 item.
A group of new events is on the way to MyCAREER as well in The Theater. NBA 2K23 Season 3 also brought the return of Daily Pick 'Em, where you can earn VC for correct NBA picks.
Now, let's take a look at all the rewards at each level of MyCAREER over the next six weeks.
BUY NOW: Get NBA 2K23 and start your journey today
All Season 3 MyCAREER Rewards
You'll be able to pick up the first MyCAREER reward in NBA 2K23 Season 3 without having to do anything, all you'll need to do is redeem it.
The first offering is a Season 3 shirt, that you can equip and perhaps earn some XP by wearing.
To start leveling up quickly we'd recommend playing games in The Theater or around the various The City or GOAT Boat courts. There's also the Ruffles 4-point tournament that will kick off NBA 2K23 Season 3 today.
Here is every reward at each level in MyCAREER Season 3:
- Level 1 - Season 3 Tee
- Level 2 - Season 3 Ball
- Level 3 - Holiday Ball Trail
- Level 4 - 4 NBA Team Green Releases + New Shot Meter
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Atlanta Hawks
- Indiana Pacers
- Houston Rockets
- Level 5 - New Player Indicator
- Level 6 - 3X MyTEAM Tokens
- Level 7 - Season 3 Emote Pack
- Level 8 - 30-minute 2XP Coin
- Level 9 - NBA 2K17 Banner + Andrei Kirilenko Banner
- Level 10 - 1 Pair of Ski Goggles
- Level 11 - New Player Indicator
- Level 12 - Season 3 Emote Pack
- Level 13 - Festive Reindeer Accessory
- Level 14 - Attribute Boosting Arm Sleeve
- Level 15 - 30-minute 2XP Coin
- Level 16 - Jordan/Pippen Banner + Scottie Barnes Banner
- Level 17 - MyTEAM Fire & Ice Pack
- Level 18 - Trae Young "Forever Young" shoes
- Level 19 - Season 3 Emote Pack #3
- Level 20 - Snowman Costume
- Level 21 - 1 Hour 2XP Coin
- Level 22 - Celtics Big 3 Banner + Bradley Beal Banner
- Level 23 - MyTEAM Glitched Player Pack
- Level 24 - Attribute Boosting Arm Sleeve
- Level 25 - Vibrant Mohawk Hairstyle
- Level 26 - Hyperfly Martial Arts XI Pants
- Level 27 - Season 3 Emote Pack #4
- Level 28 - Attribute Boosting Arm Sleeve
- Level 29 - LeBron James Banner + Klay Thompson Banner
- Level 30 - Flying Magic Carpet
- Level 31 - Gatorade Boosts (15 Games)
- Level 32 - Derrick Rose Banner + Nikola Jokic Banner
- Level 33 - Season 3 Emote Pack #5
- Level 34 - MyTEAM Dreamer Award Pack
- Level 35 - NBA Martial Arts XI Jacket
- Level 36 - 2 Hour 2XP Coin
- Level 37 - 10 Skill Boosts
- Level 38 - Season 3 Suit
- Level 39 - Santa Costume
- Level 40 - New Feature: Core Badge Patterns
One thing that might be a bit confusing about NBA 2K23 Season 3 is the addition of Core Badge Patterns.
Let's take a look at how that process works below.
Next Gen Core Badge Patterns
The Core Badge Patterns are a next gen exclusive item that will change up the game completely in NBA 2K23 Season 3 MyCAREER.
The new update will allow you to change the pattern of your Core Badges and they plan to update the new set up more in the future.
Level 40 reward on New Gen unlocks the below-featured patterns, with more coming throughout the year:
- 2 Finishing, 1 Playmaking, 1 Defense/Rebounding
- 2 Shooting, 1 Playmaking, 1 Defense/Rebounding
- 1 Finishing, 2 Playmaking, 1 Defense/Rebounding
- 1 Finishing, 1 Playmaking, 2 Defense/Rebounding
We're hoping to earn this badge but it's going to take a lot of work in NBA 2K23 Season 3 to level up.