NBA 2K22 Update 1.07 has now gone live, and that means more bug fixes should be on the agenda in the latest Patch Notes.
We've got all the details you need about NBA 2K22 Update 1.07, how much space you'll need to download it, and full patch notes once available.
NBA 2K22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes Today for November 3
NBA 2K22 Update 1.07 is available on Current Gen, and it's not exactly a small update for the game.
After some early reports that a few known issues had been resolved, 2K finally released their official NBA 2K22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes:
- Tightened collision detection to prevent “ghost” charging/blocking fouls during gameplay.
- Rebirth (and the associated quest) should once again be attainable for those users still looking to properly acquire it.
- The Gym Rat badge should once again be attainable for those users still looking to acquire it.
- Addressed an issue with custom jerseys that resulted in invisible players in MyTEAM games.
- 2020-21 NBA Championship banners have been raised in the Bucks’ Fiserv Forum.
- Many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K22 across all game modes.
Nothing else was detailed this time, and while they've dubbed this Update 1.6 for Current Gen, the file is NBA 2K22 Update Version 1.07 on PS4 and follows a very different numbering system on Xbox One.
Rebirth and Gym Rat fixed, NBA 75 jerseys
Arguably the biggest fix arriving with NBA 2K22 Update 1.07 has to do with the recently added Rebirth mechanic.
Rebirth allows players to start a new character with a significant headstart once they've reached a certain in-game threshold with at least one previous build in MyCAREER.
The issues facing players on Current Gen should now be resolved, as should issues that had been affecting acquisition of the Gym Rat badge.
While not mentioned in the NBA 2K22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes, this likely also saw the addition of the newly designed NBA 75 jerseys celebrating the 75th Anniversary season for the NBA.
Based on their tweet, it seems like the new jerseys were able to be added to next gen without the need of a full update.
However, the note they're coming to current gen "tomorrow," which is now today, November 3, def indicates that these are part of today's current gen NBA 2K22 Update 1.07.