Players in NBA 2K22 are constantly trying to come up with the most elite and game-breaking Builds to make their MyPLAYER the best in the game.
From Perimeter Lockdown to Playmaking Shot Creator, there are some awesome builds for current gen and next gen players. However, there's a new one on the rise, the Two Way Slasher.
This has taken NBA 2K22 by storm and we're going to show you how to build it on both current and next gen platforms.
NBA 2K22 Current Gen Two Way Slasher Build
So, you're on the Cancha Del Mar, but for some reason, your current MyPLAYER build keeps getting torched by Playmaking Shot Creators. Or perhaps shut down by Perimeter Lockdowns.
It's back to the drawing board and you want something to combat both of these builds, a player that can put in work on both sides of the ball, let me introduce you to the Two Way Slasher.
According to NBA 2K22, this build is reminiscent of players like Bradley Beal, Anthony Edwards, and even Kobe Bryant.
Let's go over how to make this Build on NBA 2K22 current gen systems, including Badges and Takeovers:
- Position: Shooting Guard
- Skill Breakdown Pie Chart: 50% Finishing (Blue), 30% Defense/Rebouding (Red)
- Main Attributes: Spread between Finishing, Defense/Rebounding, and Shooting
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 175LBS - For 94 Speed, 93 Acceleration
- Wingspan: 86.0" - For 95 Driving Dunk
- Takeover: Slasher
- Best Badges: Posterizer (HOF), Slithery Finisher (HOF), Fearless Finisher (HOF), Unstrippable (Gold), Quick First Step (Gold)
You can also use the Attributes image below for the next gen build to guide you while building the Two Way Slasher. If you need more ideas for Shooting Badges, here are the best ones in NBA 2K22
To learn how to build a Perimeter Lockdown, follow this link!
NBA 2K22 Next Gen Two Way Slasher Build
This build works slightly differently on next gen systems because there are multiple variants of it. The Two Way Finisher is one, but if you do it right, you'll get the Two Way Slasher build.
Of course, you'll be starting with a Shooting Guard, but you can do a Small Forward build as well. We're focusing on the Shooting Guard position to get the build that emulates Kobe Bryant the best.
Here's the way to build the next gen Two Way Slasher:
- Position: Shooting Guard
- Main Attributes: (See above picture for exact parameters)
- Finishing: Driving Dunk (92), Post Control (81), Driving Layup (80)
- Shooting: Three-Point Shot (82), Mid-Range Shot (81), Free Throw (60)
- Playmaking: Ball Handle (83), Speed With Ball (80)
- Defense / Rebounding: Steal (86), Perimeter Defense (85)
- Physicals: Speed (86), Stamina (82), Acceleration (80), Vertical (80)
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 196LBS
- Wingspan: 86.0"
- Primary Takeover: Extreme Clamps
- Secondary Takeover: Limitless Range
- Best Badges: Limitless Takeoff (HOF), Slithery Finisher (HOF), Unstrippable (HOF), Volume Shooter (HOF), Limitless Spot-Up (Gold)
Want to player bigger and build the best Paint Beast in NBA 2K22 instead? Head here to figure out how to do it on next gen and current gen systems.