As players constantly try to find the best Build for their MyPLAYER in NBA 2K22, new builds are always evolving. The 3 Level Scorer build, however, has been a popular one for a while.
The 3 Level Scorer made some noise in NBA 2K21, and it's back for more in NBA 2K22.
Let's go over how to build a 3 Level Scorer in NBA 2K22 on current gen and next gen systems, and why it may be the best build for your next MyPLAYER this year!
NBA 2K22 3 Level Scorer Build - Current Gen
In NBA 2K22, MyPLAYER builds are vastly different between current and next gen, with entirely different systems and results all around.
For this reason, we'll start with how to build a 3 Level Scorer in NBA 2K22 on current gen.
The 3 Level Scorer Build isn't constrained to a particular position such as Paint Beast, instead, you can use 3 Level Scorer at a couple of different spots. Mainly, you're there to put offensive pressure on anywhere on the floor and be a bulk of your team's points each game.
While this is appealing, 3 Level Scorers will need to be extra careful in other areas of the game like defense where there are some major limitations.
Here's how to build a 3 Level Scorer in NBA 2K22 for current gen including the best Badges and Takeovers:
- Position: Small Forward
- Skill Breakdown Pie Chart: 40% Shooting (Green), 40% Defense/Rebounding (Red)
- Main Attributes: MAX Finishing, MAX Shooting, MAX Rebounding & distribute the rest to taste
- Height: 6'8"
- Weight: 225LBS
- Wingspan: 90" - Helps with rebounding, ball handling, and getting your shots off
- Takeover: Spot Up Shooter
- Best Badges: Hot Zone Hunter (HOF), Corner Specialist (HOF), Catch & Shoot (HOF)
NBA 2K22 Next Gen 3 Level Scorer Build
The next gen build for the 3 Level Scorer in NBA 2K22 is slightly different, but it ends up in a similar product. You'll be taking shots from all areas of the court, and adding some support with playmaking and rebounding as well.
This version of the 3 Level Scorer build has a little more of a boost to defense, which reminds us of players such as Jayson Tatum. So if you're looking for a Jayson Tatum build in NBA 2K22 next gen - look no further!
The position changes on this build from Small Forward to Power Forward, which in turn will give you slightly more height - but it can easily be ported to SF as well.
Be careful though, as this build can be easily exposed by Paint Beast builds down low.
Here's how to build a 3 Level Scorer in NBA 2K22 on next gen.
- Position: Power Forward
- Main Attributes:
- Finishing: Driving Dunk (90), Close Shot (88), Driving Layup (86)
- Shooting: Mid-Range Shot (90), Three-Point Shot (84), Free Throw (73)
- Playmaking: Ball Handle (82), Speed With Ball (72)
- Defense / Rebounding: Defensive Rebound (87), Perimeter Defense (86)
- Physicals: Stamina (92), Vertical (87), Acceleration (75), Speed (77)
- Height: 6'8" to 6'9"
- Weight: 210 LBS
- Wingspan: 84.0"
- Primary Takeover: Spot Up Precision
- Secondary Takeover: Boxout Wall
- Best Badges: Putback Boss (HOF), Fast Twitch (HOF), Set Shooter (HOF), Box (HOF)
If you do this build correctly you'll have 98 Badges total so feel free to spread them around and test the build for how you want to adjust the final version. For more on the best NBA 2K22 Badges, head here.
If you're looking to go smaller but still have a dangerous offensive skillset, check out our NBA 2K22 Playmaking Shot Creator build here.