NBA 2K21 has just released Update 1.10 for the title, and patch notes reveal they've addressed a few things in MyTEAM while also sprucing up 2K Beach.
The patch addresses a MyTEAM Unlimited exploit, and there's also some new seasonal decorations headed to 2K Beach!
Let's dive right into NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 for current gen players.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
The following changes have been made and are currently live on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with the update to take effect on other platforms at a later date:
- New seasonal decorations in 2K Beach
- Updated another set of player likeness improvements for current NBA players
- Keep an eye out for new events coming to 2K Beach in the coming weeks
- Resolved some menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
While the 2K Beach might be the most exciting new content on the way, many players are likely to be disappointed by the removal of the MyTEAM Unlimited exploit, though 2K was sure to remove that eventually.
NBA 2K21 Face Scan, Likeness Improvements
In the Patch Notes for the current gen NBA 2K21 Update 1.10, they noted that a set of player likeness improvements were made, but didn't go into much detail.
The latest next-gen update, however, did identify the following players who received likeness updates and upgraded face scans, so some or all of them may also have received some updates in current gen.
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
Hopefully NBA 2K21 has more of these to come, but it's not clear how much development attention is already being turned towards NBA 2K22 and that title's release later this year.
READ MORE: All active NBA 2K21 Locker Codes and Rewards