Swap Tokens can be redeemed for in-game rewards in Ultimate Team, including some high-value packs.
Take a look at how to claim your first FGS Swap Token below.
The first FGS Swaps Token of FIFA 23 will be available to claim on Monday, 17 October.
Back for another season is the team event, and the first match-up kicks off at 1pm ET / 6pm BST.
There are then fixtures each week for the next eight weeks, ending on Monday, 5 December.
The knockout stages of the EA Sports Cup (FGS Team Event) will take place throughout January 2023.
How to claim
All you need to do to claim your first FGS Swaps Token is to tune into any of the eligible FGS Events, and follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have linked your Twitch and EA accounts.
- Watch a minimum of 60 minutes of an eligible FGS event.
- Claim your reward on Twitch.
- Receive your Swaps Token in the game within 24 hours of claiming the reward.
There are four packs available to redeem by trading in your FGS Swaps Tokens.
- 1 Token - Premium Gold Pack
- 2 Tokens - Premium Gold Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - Prime Gold Players Pack
- 4 Tokens - Jumbo Rare Players Pack
All packs are repeatable and untradeable, with the Jumbo Rare Players Pack by far the most valuable.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.