Below, we'll run you thorough all of the Season 3 Tournament Rewards so that you're prepared for what you can pick up.
All Rocket League Season 3 Tournament Rewards
In the Patch Notes for Season 3, all that was said was, "New Tournament Rewards and Titles have been added."
Thankfully, Ginx has put together a full list of the rewards and what rarity they are. They full list is:
- Moon Uncommon antenna
- Dominus: King Acheron Uncommon decal
- Radioactive Uncommon player banner
- Octane: Edgewise Uncommon decal
- Merc: Yaojing Uncommon decal
- Time For Noise Rare player anthem
- Croc Wood Rare player banner
- Neontech Rare avatar border
- Wicked Slick Very Rare player anthem
- Yoked-1K Very Rare wheels
- Grievance Very Rare wheels
- Shark Attack Very Rare trail
- Phosphor Import rocket boost
- Yoked-1K Obverse Import wheels
- Grievance: Inverted Import wheels
- ChainHelm Import wheels
- Chromatic Hollow Exotic goal explosion
- ChainHelm: Sacred Exotic wheels
- Discoid Black Market animated decal
- Atomic Blip Black Market goal explosion
Since you need to gain entry to tournaments, you'll have to be quick.
If you're struggling to get into them, we have a guide here on how to enter tournaments in Rocket League.
It's also worth noting that the tournament rewards for Season 3 are untradeable, so you'll have to keep them in your collection.
Finally, the :remaining Season 2 Tournament Credits have been converted into All-Star Cups." They conversions are:
- 0-12,000 Tournament Credits — receive 1 All-Star Cup
- 12,001-24,000 Tournament Credits — receive 2 All-Star Cups
- 24,001-36,000 Tournament Credits — receive 3 All-Star Cups
Best of luck in the tournaments and in your attempts to get all of the cool rewards on offer during Season 3 of Rocket League.