One of the new features this Season 8 was the enhanced PS5 graphics, supporting 120 FPS. However, there is bug that prevent players to enjoy this new feature.
Rocket League Version 2.03 will fix this problem while adding plenty of other changes as well. Here's all the latest info!
Rocket League 2.03 Details
- Version: Rocket League v2.03
- Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
- Scheduled Release: 9/15/2021, 4 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. UTC
The main changes in this upcoming upgrade is to fix the bug in performance mode that prevents players to use 120 FPS play on PlayStation 5. The second big change in today's update, is that Rocket League team will remove voice chat from the game client on all platforms.
Patch notes V2.03
- India has been added as a server region
- Servers are hosted in Mumbai
- India tournament region uses ASM servers
- Aliasing along the ramp in Deadeye Canyon has been fixed
- Fixed a bug related to being kicked prematurely from an in-progress Tournament
- Several Italian, German, and Russian localization fixes
- Fixed a crash scenario involving Dropshot and the NASCAR Trail
- Tournament Rank now correctly displays on the Tournament History page
Fiesta Latina Bundle
Rocket League is thrilled to celebrate Hispanic and Latino Heritage Month and the Independence Days for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, and Chile!
Starting September 15th, players can get the Free ¡Fiesta Latina! Bundle in the Item Shop, featuring the Acero-Florentina Wheel and three Player Anthems:
- The Acero-Florentina Wheel was specially designed by Jose Flores, Senior Concept Artist at Psyonix. It was inspired by the Mexican Sunflower.
- Three Player Anthems in the bundle ("Loca," "So Good," and "We Own The Night").
- Created by AL3JANDRO, a vocal producer who recorded, wrote, and edited a lot of popular early songs found in Rocket League.
- These songs will also be added to Rocket League Radio, and can be heard in-game.