Pokemon Unite's Twitter account confirmed that Tsareena, the Gen 7 Pokemon, will be the next new character joining the game's roster - and thanks to a new event, it will be free.
Tsareena will finish the drought of new All-Rounders in the game. She is known for having a strong will and deadly elegant moves. Here is everything we know about her arrival on Aeos Island
According to the announcement, trainers can expect Tsareena to join Pokemon Unite on December 9, 2011.
Tsareena will arrive just some weeks after Decidueye, another Grass-type Pokemon.
An official announcement confirmed that Tsareena's Unite Licence would be free as part of a commemorative Log-In event.
Tsareena Kit Revealed
Type: All-Rounder (Melee) Difficulty: Difficult
Basic Attack - Every third attack becomes a boosted attack, lunging at an opposing Pokémon, dealing damage, and lowering its Defense for a short time.
Passive - Oblivious: Tsareena generates a shield that reduces the duration of hindrances. Queen Majesty: The fourth boosted attack or move will apply Hindrance Reduction.
Tsareena Pokemon Unite Moveset
- Razor Leaf
- Pelts leave in a designated direction, damaging opposing Pokémon with boost Crit. Rate
- Rapid Spin
- Sends Bounsweet spinning in a designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon it hits along the way, increasing her movement speed.
- Option A: Triple Axel
- Level 5: Tsareena spin-kick three times in a designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon. This damage increases each she lands a kick.
- Tsareena recovers HP if she uses Triple Axel during the Queen Majesty effect.
- Option B: Stomp
- Level 5: Leap into the air and attack opposing Pokémon with its feet. When Stomp hits, it deals damage to opposing Pokémon and leaves them unable to act for a short time.
- Tsareena recovers HP if she uses Stomp during the Queen Majesty effect.
Late Game Skills
- Option A: Trop Kick
- Level 6: Tsareena performs a flying kick in a designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon it hits and decreasing their Attack for a short time.
- Tsareena generates a shield if she uses Trop Kick during the Queen Majesty effect.
- Option B Grassy Glide.
- Level 6: Slide in a designated direction, dealing AoE damage decreasing their movement speed. This is followed by an attack in the opposite direction, which shoves and deals damage to opposing Pokémon.
- Tsareena generates a shield if she uses Grassy Glide during the Queen Majesty effect.
Unite Move: Queen Ascendent
- Level 9: Leaps toward an opposing Pokémon and kicks it high into the air before showering it with a flurry of kicks while airborne.
- When Tsareena lands, recover HP.
Evolution: Bounsweet Lvl1 - Steene Lvl 4 - Tsareena Lvl 6
Movements and stats are subject to change in the final version. We will update them as official information is revealed!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Nintendo and More page.