Pokemon Unite officially announced that the upcoming Pokemon in the game is the grass-type Decidueye.
One day after TiMi Studios released the Pokemon Unite 184.108.40.206 patch. We have news for the next character.
Here is the latest information about Decidueye's release and abilities in Pokemon Unite.
Decidueye will be released on Pokemon Unite on November 19th, 2021.
Price: Trainers can obtain a Decidueye License in the Unite Battle Committee Shop for 10000 Aeos Coins or 575 Aeos Gems.
Based on datamining from the reliable Sobble, trainers can have a glimpse of Decidueye Moveset.
Type: Attacker (Ranged) Difficulty: Intermediate
Basic Attack - Increased the speed of basic attacks for a short time after hit. It stacks three times and releases a boosted attack, firing more quills.
Passive: Long Reach - Deals more damage the farther is from the enemy.
Decidueye Pokemon Unite Moveset (Leaks)
- Pelts leaves in a designated direction, dealing damage to opponents. Attack speed increased for a short time.
- Deals damage to opponents and decreases their movement speed for a short time.
- Option A: Razor Leaf
- Level 7: Summons whirling razor leaves, the attack speed is increased for a short time.
- Decidueye can target multiple opposing Pokemon for a short time.
- Upgrade: Increase the user's basic attack DMG base in the remaining HP of opponent Pokemon.
- Option B Spirit Shackle
- Level 7: Charges power before firing quills in a designated direction. Damage is increased the longer the power is charged.
- In max charge, the enemy hit will be stitched, receiving damage every time they move, and losing movement speed.
- Upgrade: Deals increased damage to opponents with low HP.
Late Game Skills
- Option A: Leaf Storm
- Level 8: Creates a tempest of sharp leaves, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon, decreasing their movement speed for a short time.
- At point-blank range, will shove opponents.
- Upgrade: Increases the length of time that enemies' movement speed is decreased.
- Option B Shadow Sneak
- Level 8: Creates a shadow that takes hold of one enemy in the area of effect, decreasing defense and movement speed while doing damage.
- Also, increase the movement speed of Decidueye
- Upgrade: Higher decrease of enemy's Defense.
Unite Move: Nock Nock
- Level 10: Fires a beam of quills in the designated direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokemon. The move ends by unleashing a particularly large quill that damages all opposing Pokemon in AoE damage.
- This move increased DMG the lower is the remaining HP of the enemy.
- While using this move, Decidueye becomes immune to hindrances but is unable to move.
Evolution: Rowlet Lvl1 - Dartrix Lvl 5 - Decidueye Lvl 7
Movements and stats can change in the final version of the Pokemon. Decidueye seems very interesting. Very powerful for those with excellent positioning.