Rugby 20 launched on 23rd January, and looks set to be the rugby game we have been waiting years for.
It includes 69 official teams, four licensed leagues and over 2000 official players.
We take a look at which clubs you can play as.
Licenced International Teams
FRESH FACES: Rugby 20's licences include over 2000 players!
Unlicenced International Teams
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- French Top 14
- Agen, Bayonne, Bordeaux, Brive, Castres, Clermont, Lyon, Montpellier, Pau, Racing, Stade Francais (Paris), Stade Rochelais, Toulouse, Toulon
- French Pro D2
- ASBH, Aurillac, Biarritz, Carcassonne, Colomiers, Grenoble, Montauban, Nevers, Oyonnax, Perpignan, Provence, RC Vannes, Rouen, Soyaux Angouleme, Stade Montois, VRDR
PACKED: Take control of your favourite teams and lead them to victory
- Pro 14
- Benetton, Cardiff Blues, Cheetahs, Connacht, Dragons, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leinster, Munster, Ospreys, Scarlets, Southern Kings, Ulster, Zebre
- Gallagher Premiership Rugby
- Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Gloucester, Harlequins, Leicester, London Irish, Northampton Saints, Sale, Saracens, Wasps, Worcester
But is the game any good?
With the rugby buzz following the Japan World Cup, and the Six Nations about to kick-off, it's great timing from publishers Bigben Interactive.
There is plenty to get stuck in to in terms of game modes, whilst the graphics and animations offer a step in the right direction for realistic rugby simulators.
Check out our full Rugby 20 review here.