Rugby 20 Licences: Every single club and national team you can play with
With the full game now released, get rucking with over 2000 players from over 60 licenced teams.
Rugby 20 launched on 23rd January, and looks set to be the rugby game we have been waiting years for.
It includes 69 official teams, four licensed leagues and over 2000 official players.
We take a look at which clubs you can play as.
Licenced International Teams
Unlicenced International Teams
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- French Top 14
- Agen, Bayonne, Bordeaux, Brive, Castres, Clermont, Lyon, Montpellier, Pau, Racing, Stade Francais (Paris), Stade Rochelais, Toulouse, Toulon
- French Pro D2
- ASBH, Aurillac, Biarritz, Carcassonne, Colomiers, Grenoble, Montauban, Nevers, Oyonnax, Perpignan, Provence, RC Vannes, Rouen, Soyaux Angouleme, Stade Montois, VRDR
- Pro 14
- Benetton, Cardiff Blues, Cheetahs, Connacht, Dragons, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leinster, Munster, Ospreys, Scarlets, Southern Kings, Ulster, Zebre
- Gallagher Premiership Rugby
- Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Gloucester, Harlequins, Leicester, London Irish, Northampton Saints, Sale, Saracens, Wasps, Worcester
But is the game any good?
With the rugby buzz following the Japan World Cup, and the Six Nations about to kick-off, it’s great timing from publishers Bigben Interactive.
There is plenty to get stuck in to in terms of game modes, whilst the graphics and animations offer a step in the right direction for realistic rugby simulators.
Check out our full Rugby 20 review here.