During a recent event, SQUARE ENIX announced a brand new mobile Battle Royale action game called Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier.
Ahead of its full release, a closed beta will be going live next month, giving players a chance to try out this new take on the Final Fantasy series.
Here is everything you need to know and how to take part in the beta.
Check out the official teaser trailer for Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier.
Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier will be available on both iOS and Android, but only Android players will be able to take part in the beta.
Beta Registration Dates
Players can sign up for the closed beta between May 7th and May 27th at 8 pm PDT.
Closed Beta Schedule
The closed beta will run from June 1st to June 7th, giving players a week to try out the new game.
Players must be using an Android mobile device with a 64-bit OS installed running Android 7.1 or newer.
The device must also have at least 3GB of ram.
How To Register
You can sign up for Pre-Registration through the Google Play Store by clicking here.
Signing up to the beta doesn't guarantee you will be accepted to take part, it will all depend on the number of people that sign up.
Everything Else You Need To Know.
On the official website, SQUARE ENIX laid out all of the terms and conditions that you need to know ahead of the beta.
- This test is limited to Android devices.
- Only players residing in the US and Canada can participate.
- We ask that participants play the game thoroughly and provide feedback.
- We will be unable to provide individual support for any problems that occur in the game during the closed beta test.
- The gameplay experience during the closed beta test may be subject to errors or other problems.
- Game data and progress from the closed beta test cannot be transferred over to actual accounts after release.
- Some features will be unavailable for use during the closed beta test and some content will differ in the final release version of the game.
- In-game currency cannot be purchased during the closed beta test.
- The schedule and content of the closed beta test are subject to change without prior notification.
- Maintenance may occur without prior notification during the closed beta test period.
- Feature and balance changes may be implemented without prior notification during the closed beta test.
- We are unable to respond to individual inquiries regarding player selection for the closed beta test.
- Gameplay video & live streaming of the closed beta test may only be done for personal use in accordance with the guidelines for gameplay video & live streaming posting.
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.