If you play a lot of Madden 22 Ultimate Team, one of the most important things is being able to earn Training Points.
These points allow you to level up cards, make purchases and essentially have a successful go at Madden Ultimate Team this year.
To help you build up your Madden Ultimate Team and stack coins and points we've made a guide for you to get more Training Points in Madden 22.
How to get Training Points in Madden 22
Considering leveling up your cards are a vital point of MUT 22, getting the points to do it isn't actually that complicated to do as long as you follow our guide.
There are a few different ways you can go about earning Training Points:
Complete MUT 22 Challenges
Perhaps the easiest way, albeit time-consuming, is by completing the challenges in Madden Ultimate Team. This not only allows you to earn training points but earn coins as well.
Some of the challenges allow you to adjust the skill level for better rewards. Not all of the challenges will give you Training Points, but they can give you players which you can quicksell.
The players that are going "No Money Spent" will tell you that this is the best way to earn great cards too.
Here are the challenges that are best for earning Training Points:
- Head to Head
- Weekly Solos
- Legends Solos
- Kickoff Challenges
- Superstar Challenges
- Gridiron Guardians
- Flashback Challenges
Going through the process of quicksellling players is a really efficient way of grabbing yourself some Training Points. You've got to be careful when doing this though, as you could lose players vital to the lineup, especially for Theme Teams.
A good understanding of the lineup and team chemistry is needed when quickselling players. The higher the overall rating, the more Training Points you'll receive.
Here's a guide to the MUT card values:
- 62-65 Overall: 4 Training Points
- 66-69 Overall: 6 Training Points
- 70 Overall: 10 Training Points
- 71 Overall: 12 Training Points
- 72 Overall: 15 Training Points
- 73 Overall: 18 Training Points
- 74 Overall: 21 Training Points
- 75 Overall: 26 Training Points
- 76 Overall: 31 Training Points
- 77 Overall: 38 Training Points
- 78 Overall: 46 Training Points
- 79 Overall: 56 Training Points
- 80 Overall: 110 Training Points
- 81 Overall: 160 Training Points
- 82 Overall: 230 Training Points
- 83 Overall: 340 Training Points
- 84 Overall: 490 Training Points
- 85 Overall: 710 Training Points
- 86 Overall: 1030 Training Points
- 87 Overall: 1500 Training Points
- 88 Overall: 2180 Training Points
- 89 Overall: 3150 Training Points
- 90 Overall: 5000 Training Points
- 91 Overall: 7000 Training Points
Using this format you should be able to accurately assess how many Training Points you'll earn for each card that you decide to quicksell.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.