EA has just released the FOURTH FIFA 22 Prime Gaming Pack of the year!
So, find out the simple steps you need to take in order to claim your Twitch Prime Gaming Pack 4 in Ultimate Team and what it includes.
Latest - Prime Gaming Pack FOUR now live
The fourth Prime Gaming Pack can now be claimed in Ultimate Team!
The new Prime Gaming pack arrived on Monday, 24 January at approximately 1pm ET / 6pm GMT.
Find out how to claim your FREE pack and what it will include below.
How to claim your Twitch Prime Gaming Pack
Here are the simple steps you need to take in order to claim your FREE pack:
- Connect your Twitch account to an Amazon Prime account.
- Connect your EA SPORTS account to your Twitch account.
- Head to the link here.
- Claim the free rewards from there.
- Load up Ultimate Team (you may need to close and re-open FUT if it is already open).
- Head to the 'My Packs' section in the FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Store and your pack should be delivered – ready to open!
Once you've gone through these steps and successfully claimed your pack, you will be prompted with an on-screen message when loading into Ultimate Team or the Web App.
What does the Prime Gaming Pack include?
The FIFA 22 Prime Gaming Pack 2 included a loan Cristiano Ronaldo card as well as loads of Gold Rares and two 81+ player picks.
Here’s everything that was included in Prime Gaming Pack 2:
- 7 Gold Rare Players
- Mohamed Salah (20-game loan)
- 2 82+ Rare Gold Player Picks
- 12 Rare Consumables