The fan favourite Future Stars promo is BACK in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, with a new Swaps system also here.
In order to unlock the very best rewards, you won't want to miss out on any Future Stars Swaps Tokens that EA releases over the next couple of weeks.
So, stay up to date with all the latest Future Stars Swaps Tokens that are made available in FUT 22 right here.
Current available Swaps Tokens
Six Future Stars Swaps Tokens are currently available to claim in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
These six players are:
- Mads Hermansen
- Ben Warland (expires on Sunday, 27 February)
- Eoin Toal (expires on Tuesday, 1 March)
- Ryu Jae Moon (expires on Friday, 11 March)
- Hector Kyprianou (expires on Monday, 21 February)
- Andreas Hountondji (expires on Thursday, 24 February)
EA has handed out the first Future Stars Swaps Token for free - Mads Hermansen.
To claim this free Swaps Token, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Launch FIFA 22.
- Load into Ultimate Team.
- Head to the Store and try to open any pack.
- At this point, you will be prompted with a message stating that you have items to deal with.
- Click OK and your free Swaps Token should be waiting for you.
The next token, Ben Warland, is unlockable via completing the Loan Paolo Maldini Squad Building Challenge.
The third Token is currently available to unlock via the 'Year in Review' Milestone objective - Tracking Tokens.
Ryu Jae Moon can be unlocked through the Trevoh Chalobah Academy player objectives.
The Kyprianou Token can be unlocked by completing the Future Stars Rush objective.
The Taiyo Nishino token can be unlocked via objectives but this time is grouped into the Branimir Hrgota Silver Stars rewards.
Andreas Hountondji is unlockable through completing the first segment in the Marque Matchups SBC.
Expired Swaps Tokens
There are currently twenty expired Future Stars Swaps Tokens in Ultimate Team.
These players are as follows:
- Jake Hyde (expired on Wednesday, 2 February)
- Luis Arcadio Garcia (expired on Wednesday, 2 February)
- Ahmad Al Habib (expired on Friday, 4 February)
- Ludvig Fritzson (expired on Friday, 4 February)
- Ali Coote (expired on Saturday, 5 February)
- Dejan Vokic (expired on Sunday, 6 February)
- Benjamin Hadzic (expired on Monday, 7 February)
- Ken Nkuba (expires on Tuesday, 8 February)
- Nico Ochojski (expired on Wednesday, 9 February)
- Patryk Zaucha (expires on Thursday, 10 February)
- Song Long (expires on Thursday, 10 February)
- Jofre (expires on Friday, 11 February)
- Jonah Ayunga (expires on Sunday, 13 February)
- Kevin Paredes (expires on Sunday, 13 February)
- Abdul Samad (expires on Monday, 14 February)
- Matias Gonazelez (expires on Monday, 14 February)
- Armel Zohouri (expires on Tuesday, 15 February)
- Hector Kyprianou (expires on Wednesday, 16 February)
- Oliver Antman (expires on Thursday, 17 February)
- Milan Obradovic (expires on Thursday, 17 February)
You are no longer able to unlock these Tokens.
How to get Future Stars Swaps Tokens
From now until the end of the upcoming Future Stars campaign you will have the opportunity to earn up to 28 Future Stars Swaps Tokens.
EA released the following statement regarding the Swaps Tokens:
"You can earn Future Stars Swaps Tokens across various SBCs, Objectives and more."
So, like in the Winter Wildcard promo, you can get Swaps Tokens by completing SBCs and Objectives, although we do not yet know what the "and more" means.
You can swap Future Stars Swaps Tokens for rewards starting Friday, 11 February.
Future Stars Swaps rewards
EA has already revealed what rewards you can unlock with your tokens.
The following rewards are available to unlock:
- 2 Tokens - Rare Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - 81 - 89 x10 Player Pack
- 5 Tokens - Ultimate Pack
- 8 Tokens - 86 OVR Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 12 Tokens - Future Stars Team 1 Pack (x1 Player)
- 12 Tokens - 88 OVR Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 15 Tokens - 85+ x10 Player Pack
- 20 Tokens - 89 OVR Future Stars Connor Gallagher
- 25 Tokens - Future Stars Team 1 Player Pick (x3 options)
The 85+ x10 Player Pack proved very popular during the Winter Wildcard promo, so we expect a lot of people to go for that again this time around.
This option would also allow you to unlock the Future Stars Team 1 Pack with the remaining tokens you have left.
However, the Future Stars Player Pick could be the one to go for if you like the look of the Team 1 squad.