West Ham CDM Declan Rice was leaked to get an upgraded FUT Birthday card, and it's better than expected, so check it out below and find out how to unlock him for your club.
Declan Rice (OVR 90)
Start Date: Thursday, 10 March
Expiry Date: Wednesday, 23 March
You will need to submit three squads to unlock the 90-rated card, with the requirements as follows:
- Minimum one England player
- Minimum one TOTW player
- Minimum 83 Team Rating
- Minimum 70 Team Chemistry
Reward - 1 x Small Rare Mixed Players Pack
- Minimum one Premier League player
- Minimum 86 Team Rating
- Minimum 55 Team Chemistry
Reward - 1 x Rare Mixed Players Pack
- Minimum 87 Team Rating
- Minimum 45 Team Chemistry
Reward - 1 x Rare Electrum Players Pack
Estimated cost - 381.25k (PlayStation) / 376.2k (Xbox)
FUT Birthday Swaps Rewards
A mixture of pack rewards and special FUT Birthday players will be on offer as Swaps Rewards.
The following rewards are available to unlock:
- 2 Tokens - Rare Players Pack
- 3 Tokens - 83 - 90 x6 Player Pack
- 8 Tokens - 88 OVR FUT Birthday Cristian Ansaldi
- 10 Tokens - FUT Birthday Team 1 Pack (x1 Player)
- 10 Tokens - 89 OVR FUT Birthday Jean-Paul Boetius
- 14 Tokens - 86+ x7 Player Pack
- 17 Tokens - 90 OVR FUT Birthday Ezequiel Avila
- 22 Tokens - FUT Birthday Team 1 Player Pick (x3 options)
The 85+ x10 Player Pack which was available during the Winter Wildcard and Future Stars promo has been replaced by the 86+ x7 Player Pack.
We expect this to be the most popular reward as it guarantees brilliant SBC fodder at the very least, with the potential to pack a top-tier card or two.
However, the FUT Birthday Player Pick could be the one to go for if you like the look of the Team 1 squad.
What is FUT Birthday?
FUT Birthday is a returning promo, which celebrates the anniversary of FIFA Ultimate Team.
Each year the event sees fan favourite players given enormous boosts, with cards released into packs, new SBCs, and objectives.
The cards released usually have boosts to skill moves and weak foot as well as the regular attributes, so it offers plenty of new and exciting options.
The event will run for two weeks, so expect to see a Team 1 and Team 2 release on each Friday of the promo.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.