Season 4 is well underway on FIFA 21 Ultimate Team as we enter our third week.
A new promo will arrive soon, and it is the brand-new ‘What If’ event that has got FUT fans talking.
Find out what objectives you can expect and which you should aim to complete in the coming week below.
Week 3 Objectives
The Week 3 objectives will go live at 1pm EST / 6pm GMT on Friday, 26 February.
These will include brand new sets of Bronze, Silver and Gold objectives to work through and earn rewards like packs and XP.
We are also anticipating new objectives in line with the upcoming ‘What If’ promo event.
The following objectives are expiring within the next week, so they should be priority if you want to complete them.
Silver Stars – Jonathan Clauss
The latest in the list of Silver Stars, Jonathan Clauss could be a useful addition to your club.
Complete these following objectives to unlock his 74 OVR card.
- Win three matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Score eight goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Assist six goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
The Silver Beasts
Another silver challenge, but this time there is a Rare Mega pack on offer.
Complete the following objectives to receive 1 x Rare Mega Pack, 4 x 75+ Rated Players and 1,700 XP in total.
- Win five Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals) with 11 Silver players in your Starting XI
- Score 10 goals with a Silver Team of the Week player in Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
- Assist eight goals with Silver players in Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
- Score three goals in three separate matches with Silver players in Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
Future Stars Academy
There are still three sets of Future Stars Academy objectives to work through.
Borussia Dortmund star Reinier will be the first set of objectives to expire in a fortnight on Friday, 12 March.
Marc Cucurella and Wesley Fofana will follow shortly after, but that should give you plenty of time to complete them, even if you haven’t started yet.
Cucurella’s objectives can be completed in Squad Battles, so that can work towards your weekly score too.
Icon Swaps 2
If you didn’t know, Icon Swaps 2 objectives are available now.
All the current Icon Swap objectives end on Friday, 26 March, so there is still plenty of time to complete them.
The One Nation and One League objectives are super easy too, especially with the FUT community’s ‘Golden Goal’ rule in full swing.
Our advice would be to grind though the Squad Battles Icon Swap objectives for now, especially if you have invested in your teams as they will retain value closer to their release dates.