FIFA 21 has revitalized Ultimate Team with the returning Festival of FUTball promo, and that includes with the new SBC featuring Diogo Jota.
The Portuguese winger is up for grabs now, and we've got all the details you need to unlock him for your Ultimate Team in FIFA 21.
Diogo Jota SBC Start & Expiry Date
Don't waste time, because there's just one week to finish out all the requirements and unlock Jota for your squad in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
Start Date: Friday, 11 June at 6pm BST
Expiry Date: Friday, 18 June at 6pm BST
How to Unlock
Fortunately, there are only two challenges to complete for the Festival of FUTball Diogo Jota Player Item and neither requires a TOTW or TOTS player.
The requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 1 player from Liverpool
- Minimum Team Rating of 86
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 60
- Reward: One Prime Electrum Players Pack
National Duty Challenge
- Minimum 1 player from Portugal
- Minimum Team Rating of 87
- Minimum Team Chemistry of 55
- Reward: One Premium Gold Players Pack
This is a tricky one as Diogo Jota's 90 OVR is one of the lowest-rated in the promo so far.
The Liverpool man does boast some excellent stats including frightening 98 Acceleration and 89 Finishing.
Portugal is in a tricky group containing France and Germany too, so they may not even progress to the knockout stages.
Costing over 350k, we think this SBC is one to avoid.
What is Gfinity Plus?
Gfinity Plus is our exclusive membership system that brings plenty of benefits.
From the latest and greatest news of the week, community interactions, amazing and exclusive deals as well as monthly giveaways, there's something for everyone.
How to Sign Up to Gfinity Plus
- Head to gfinityesports.com and hit the 'Sign In' button in the top right of the page.
- Click 'Sign up to Gfinity Plus'
- Enter your username, email address, password, country of residence and DOB
- Agree to the terms & conditions and click 'Sign up for Gfinity Plus'
- Verify your email
That's it! You will automatically be entered into our giveaways.
RealSport101 is part of Gfinity Digital Media and owned by Gfinity plc.