So, we're bringing you everything you need to know about the Imola GP, including the latest timetable updates, along with a circuit guide and the latest drivers' standings.
Latest - New Imola Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 16 April - 5am-6am ET / 10am-11am BST / 11am-12pm CET
Practice 2 - Friday, 16 April - 8:30am-9:30am / 1:30pm-2:30pm BST / 2:30pm-3:30pm CET
Practice 3 - Saturday, 17 April - 5am-6am ET / 10am-11am BST / 11am-12pm CET
Qualifying - Saturday, 17 April - 8am-9am / 1pm-2pm BST / 2pm-3pm CET
Race - Sunday, 18 April - 9am-11am ET / 2pm-4pm BST / 3pm-5pm CET
Latest F1 2021 Standings
With Bahrain now behind us, we can take an early look at the F1 2021 standings.
Formula 1 World Drivers' Championship standings
|2||Max Verstappen||NED||Red Bull||18|
|5||Sergio Perez||MEX||Red Bull||10|
|8||Carlos Sainz Jr||ESP||Ferrari||4|
|10||Lance Stroll||CAN||Aston Martin||1|
Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi (both Alfa Romeo), Fernando Alonso, Esteban Ocon (both Alpine), George Russell, Niholas Latifi (both Williams), Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin), Nikita Mazepin, Mick Schumacher (both Haas) and Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri) are yet to score points.
Formula 1 World Constructors' Championship standings
Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Williams and Haas are yet to score points.
What is the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix?
The Emilia Romagna GP is a Formula One motor race held at the Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari, better known as Imola after the town where it is located.
Imola returned to the F1 calendar amid the Covid-19 disruptions of 2020, but it's back again in 2021 and fans couldn't be more excited!
The Emilia Romagna Grand Prix will take place over 63 laps of the 4.959-kilometre track, former home of the San Marino GP.
You can find the full weekend schedule, including details of practice and qualifying sessions, support races and press conferences here.
How you can watch the Emilia Romagna GP
Here we take a look at how you can watch the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
Sky Sports Emilia Romagna Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 10am on Friday, 16 April
- Practice 2 - From 1:45pm on Friday, 16 April
- Practice 3 - From 10:45am on Saturday, 17 April
- Qualifying - From 1pm on Saturday, 17 April
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 12:30pm (Race from 2pm) on Sunday, 18 April
All times UK.
You can catch extended highlights of the Emilia Romagna GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 Emilia Romagna Schedule
- Qualifying Highlights - 6:30pm-8pm on Saturday, 17 April
- Grand Prix Highlights - 8:30pm-11pm on Sunday, 18 April
All times UK.
If you are in the US, ESPN will be providing your comprehensive coverage of the 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
ESPN Emilia Romagna Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 16 April - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Practice 2 - Friday, 16 April - From 8:25am (ESPN U)
- Practice 3 - Saturday, 17 April - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Saturday, 17 April - From 7:55am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 18 April - From 8:55am (race at 9am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.
We will update this schedule with exact TV timings upon release.
Racing Games F1 Fantasy League!
If you haven't already, sign up to the Racing Games F1 Fantasy League.
The code to join the league is “86fcc86f71“.
Check out their top tips as we head towards Round 1 - the Bahrain GP.