The exciting sprint qualifying format is returning for the second time in the F1 2021 calendar this weekend at Monza, much to the delight of the fans!
Read on to find out all the details on how to tune into the next race of the season - the Italian GP.
Latest - Bottas wins Sprint but endures nightmare in Qualifying
Valteri Bottas won this afternoons sprint event but will start from the back of the grid for tomorrows race. A slew of penalties related to his power unit left officials with no choice but to penalize.
Max Verstappen took P2 in the Sprint and will start tomorrow's race on Pole. He sits 5 points ahead of Lewis Hamilton in the Drivers Championship
Italian Grand Prix TV Schedules
Sky Sports Italian GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 1pm on Friday, 10 September (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 4pm on Friday, 10 September (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 10:45am on Saturday, 11 September (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Sprint Qualifying - From 2:20pm on Saturday, 11 September (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 12:30pm (Race at 2pm) on Sunday, 12 September (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
There will also be coverage of the Italian GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 Italian GP Schedule
- Italian Grand Prix Qualifying Highlights - 6:30pm on Saturday, 11 September
- Italian Grand Prix Highlights - 6:30pm on Sunday, 12 September
All times UK.
In the USA, it's ESPN that will be providing comprehensive coverage of the F1 2021 Italian Grand Prix and provide races on every other circuit in the months to come.
ESPN Italian GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 11 September - From 8:25am (ESPN 2)
- Qualifying - Friday, 11 September - From 11:50am (ESPN U)
- Practice 2 - Saturday, 11 September - From 5:55am (ESPN 2)
- Sprint Qualifying - Saturday, 11 September - From 10:25am (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 12 September - From 7:30am (race at 9am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.
Monza Circuit Guide
The famous Monza circuit will be back in action this weekend!
Number of Laps: 53
Circuit Length: 5.793km
Race Distance: 306.72 km
Lap Record: 1:21.046 Rubens Barrichello (2004)