Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is an incredible game for all platforms.
Following a surprise update last month, which added a host of new content, a new update is here.
This update brings a host of bug fixes which rendered the game incredibly awkward to play.
Let's take a look at what the update contains now!
As mentioned, this latest update contains a number of different bug fixes.
Here are the full notes:
- Fixed an issue where lock-on camera wasn’t functioning correctly with some bosses in “Reflection of Strength” and “Gauntlet of Strength”.
- Fixed an issue where “Inner Genichiro” was not behaving as intended in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the correct text was not displaying under INFORMATION upon changing language settings.
- Fixed an issue where part of the UI was not displaying as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the correct text was not displaying in some European languages.
As you can see, the fixes predominantly pertain to boss fights that weren't performing as expected.
Hopefully you should see these issues gone following this update!
The most recent surprise update added some awesome new features to the game.
The first of these is the Gauntlet of Strength mode.
This leaves you fighting for your life as you combat back to back bosses with just a single life to your name.
The other main addition was the Reflections of Strength.
This allows players to return to previous boss battles with the chance to defeat them once again.
Other additions included new costumes and Remnant system which allows players to send messages to one another.