Trials of Osiris was cancelled for a few weeks due to in-game issues, but it has returned in Destiny 2!
Here is everything you need to know this week.
What Is Trials Of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination style game mode that pits the strongest of the strong against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played at weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris Rewards List
Trials of Osiris is now live, and offers the following rewards this week!
- Map - Dead Cliffs
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Boots
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Summoner
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Class Item
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Adept Sniper + Adept Charge Time mod
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Deepvoid Alignment - As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Void damage in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Destiny 2's next expansion pack, Beyond Light launched on November 10th on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.
NOW WATCH BELOW – BEYOND LIGHT TRAILER
Destiny 2 is still a hugely successful game, attracting millions of players.
It has been confirmed that the game will be coming to both Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X on December 8th.
The game will see huge graphical upgrades compared to current-gen consoles.
Activision recently revealed that the game will run at 4K/60fps on both PS5 and Xbox Series X, and 1080p/60fps on the weaker Xbox Series S.
|Feature||Xbox Series X||PlayStation 5||Xbox Series S|
|Field of View Slider||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Faster Load Times||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Next-Generation Upgrade Free||Xbox Smart Delivery||Yes||Xbox Smart Delivery|