The latest update for Battlefield V is due to become available today.
Find out more below.
The latest update is to be rolled out across all platforms at 9am UTC on Tuesday, 8 December.
The update should improve user experience, fixing any issues and adjusting visuals.
It is not a huge refresh as it follows on from the Fall Update.
Update 7.3 will take up just 1GB of space on your console.
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company