This will be the last update before Worlds 2021 - so when will it arrive?
League of Legends update 11.19 will be live on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021.
The LoL servers will go down for maintenance around 6am EST, and the patch should go live around 9am EST.
LoL 11.19 Preview
League of Legends will bring 20 champion buffs and nerfs, 7 new skins, and a new Champion in its massive patch notes.
- Infernal Chains (W) - Cooldown decreased from 26-14 seconds to 20-14 seconds
- Base HP5 increased from 8 to 9
- Base HP/lvl increased from 0.5 to 0.9
- Rupture (Q) - Cooldown decreased from 7 seconds to 6 seconds
- 11.18 Changes Reverted
- Playful/Trickster (E) - Cooldown decreased from 16-10 seconds to 16-8 seconds
- Shield of Durand (W) - Cooldown decreased from 18 seconds to 18-16 seconds
- Drunken Rage (W) - AP Ratio increased from 60% to 70%
- Base HP5 increased from 7 to 8.5
- Death's Grasp (E) - Cooldown decreased from 22-10 to 18-10
- Iron Ambassador (Passive) - Cooldown decreased from 16/12/8 seconds to 13/10/7 seconds
- Edge of Ixtal (Q) - Monster Damage increased from 125% to 150%
- Edge of Ixtal + Audacity (Q + E) - Slightly more forgiving on short dashes
- Base HP increased from 575 to 590
- HP/lvl increased from 87 to 92
- Ruthless Predator (W) - Animation sped up by 13%
- Ruthless Predator (W) - Animation lockout decreased from 0.525 seconds to 0.375 seconds
- Arctic Assault (Q) - Cooldown decreased from 20-12 seconds to 18-12 seconds
- Arctic Assault (Q) - Damage increased from 80-280 to 90-290
- Encore (R) - Cooldown decreased from 180-120 to 160-100
- Soul Furnace (W) - Shield increased from 50-150 to 60-160
- Base Mana increased from 280 to 310
- Base MP5 increased from 7 to 8
- Shuriken Toss (Q) - Damage decreased from 85-265 + 80% AP to 75-255 + 75% AP
- Overload (Q) - AP Ratio decreased from 45% to 40%
- Spell Flux (E) - Cooldown decreased from 3.25-2.25 seconds to 3.5-2.5 seconds
- Base Armor decreased from 28 to 26
- Hymn of Valor (Q) - No longer hits enemies Sona can't see (bugfix)
- Song of Celerity (E) - Power Chord Slow no longer ignores slow reducing effects (bugfix)
- Wish (R) - Heal decreased from 150-350 to 130-300
- Piercing Arrow (Q) - Cooldown increased from 16-10 seconds to 16-12 seconds
LoL 11.19 Skins
Riot Games will release the new Nightbringer Skins for Tryndamere, Lillia, and Kayn; as well as new Dawnbringer Skins for Morgana, Vex, and Yone. These skins will continue the conflict between the two sides, and offers some fantastic visuals along the way.
LoL 11.19 will also introduce the Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV skin in the lead up to the massive competition.
League of Legends' biggest event and perhaps the biggest e-sports tournament of the year, Worlds 2021, is just some days away.
Previously planned to take place in Chinese Territory, the tournament has been moved to Reykjavik, Iceland; where it will start on October 5th and finish on November 6th.