We are a week into Genshin Impact 2.4, which has given players enough time to explore the full potential of the two new characters, Shenhe and Yun Jin.
With that in mind, we decided it is a perfect time to answer the question, who is the best DPS in Genshin Impact 2.4?
Tier List Criteria
Before starting the list, we think it is pertinent to set some ground rules:
- Star players are just as good as their support crew. For this list, we will consider that each character will have in their team the BIS companions.
- The same with their working tool, we will consider the potential of each character using their BIS weapon and artifacts.
- Tier lists are subjective, but we will do our best to be fair and square.
Ranking the Best DPS in Genshin Impact 2.4
Without further adieu, these are the best DPS available now in Genshin Impact, and how to get the most out of their potential.
#1: Ganyu - The Best Overall
The half Human, half Adept hold the power of Cryo Arrows with a set of abilities that we consider so good that probably is the deadliest easiest character in Genshin Impact.
Ganyu charged attack, drops ice shards that deal AoE DMG. Her elemental skill taunts, dash, and freeze opponents. The Elemental Burst would deal with constant Cryo DMG in a vast area.
It is not all. Ganyu Ascension Bonus stat is Crit. DMG 78.4% at lv. 80.
#2: Xiangling - The Free to Play God
Master of all traits, Xianling is a 4-star Pyro character, is given as a gift when players complete the 3rd Floor of the Spyral Abyss, which players can achieve in a couple of weeks into the game.
Pyronado, her Elemental Burst, is one of the best skills in the game that gets better with Constellation 4, which is accessible considering Xialing is constantly featured in Banners.
She is not alone. During the battle, she can summon Gouba, the God that created the stove.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.4: 5 Enkanomiya Secrets You Shouldn't Miss.
#3: Raiden Shogun - The Most Popular
It is no surprise that one of the Archons makes it in the list. While Venti and Zhong-Li are also great characters, they belong to the list of supports.
The most popular DPS in the current Spyral Abyss, the Raiden Shogun Elemental Skill, produces many Energy Particles and produces Electro DMG in every attack from his teammates.
Raiden Shogun Elemental Burst is just spectacular, visually and in terms of DMG.
#4: Eula, the World Record Holder
The captain of the Reconnaissance Company with the Knights of Favonius holds the record for the most DMG in a single blow in Genshin Impact at around 6 million DMG.
It takes some money, hours of practice, and plenty of work to accomplish this kind of Damage, however, so no need to feel bad for your 200,000 DMG.
Eula is the Queen of Physical DMG; as her Cryo vision is more decorative.
While the above have earned their place as the best DPS in Genshin Impact 2.4, we would like to mention other great characters in contention as well.
- Arataki Itto
- Geo's Bad Guy is a lot of fun. However, to reach his full potential requires a particular team (mono Geo)
- Itto ideal teammates use the same Artifact Set and stats, which means many days farming the same domain.
- A compelling Pyro character can heal and melt enemies in groups and giant bosses.
- However, Hu Tao's real power required her bar of HP to be very low, which has been problematic since the introduction of Corrosion.
- Ayaka, the leader of the Kamisato Clan in Inazuma, was already a power to be reckoned with before Genshin Impact 2.4, but a new character pushes her to dangerous heights.
- This new character is Shenhe, a new 5-star Support character that boosts Cryo DMG. The Icy Quill buff can increase Ayaka's DMG by almost 40%, the equivalent of an extra artifact set or extra 5-star weapon.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.5: Leaks, Release Date & All the Latest News