The Road to the Final promo brought yet another set of live cards to FIFA 23 Ultimate Team!
Although the event is over, now is the time that Road to the Final cards will be getting upgrades in FUT 23.
Keep on top of all the latest card upgrades below and find out how much your RTTF players are levelling up in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
Another round of European knockout matches has concluded, with plenty more Road to the Final items earning an upgrade in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
One of the biggest upsets saw Arsenal knocked out by Sporting on penalties, with Gabriel Martinelli finishing the campaign with a 91-rated card which promised so much more.
Those that completed the Moussa Diaby SBC will be happy to see him progress to another round, boosted to a 90 OVR!
The next set of upgrades is set to go live on Friday, 21 April, so we look forward to seeing the results from the upcoming round!
Shop Now: The Latest Football Kit & Gear at Kitbag.com
RTTF Upgrades Explained
Road to the Final cards are live items in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team, which means the selected players will gain upgraded ratings depending on how far into the Champions League, Europa League or Europa Conference League their team progresses.
The upgrade path is as follows:
- Win the first knockout game after the campaign launch (UCL) / Qualify for Round of 16 (UEL/UECL): +1 IF Upgrade
- Qualify for the Quarter Finals: +1 IF Upgrade
- Qualify for the Semi Finals: +1 IF Upgrade and Three New Traits
- Qualify for the Final: Gain 5* Weak Foot
- Win the Final: +1 IF Upgrade and 5* Skill Moves