Set-pieces are the ultimate leveller in football and in FIFA 23.
Each year, as gameplay updates come and go, certain overpowered set-piece routines are developed and spread amongst the FIFA community.
We all remember the back-post corner routine that became a staple in everybody's game in FIFA 22 before EA decided to patch the technique.
Well, we've discovered a game-breaking corner routine that could rival the notorious method from last year's title.
The great thing about this routine is that it is incredibly simple to carry out and works almost every single time if you get the final action right.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Point the direction of your corner to the player on the edge of the box.
- Move the Right Analogue Stick upwards by around 90%.
- Hold down Square (PlayStation) or X (Xbox) for around 1.5 seconds.
- The ball will be driven into the man on the edge of the box.
- Play a first-time pass to the attacking player on the front post.
- Now, you have a clear sight of the goal and all you need to do is hit the back of the net!
This method is most effective when you have a forward operating on the front post, in order to give him the best possible chance at scoring.
Having said this, the chance that you create will be so clear that even your centre-backs should be able to finish the job.
We have also recently discovered an insane method for creating a 1v1 scenario from your own goal kick in FIFA 23.
Yep, you heard that right - you can go from your own penalty box to your opponents in a matter of seconds and with just two passes.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.