Apex Legends Beasts of Prey was announced yesterday with some brand new patch notes too.
The patch notes included in this new event aren't as large as the launch of a new season. However, there are some major fixes included for the game for the Beasts of Prey event.
However, there are some buffs and nerfs for guns as well as some changes for some Legends from the game.
However, let's take a look at the full patch notes for the Apex Legends Beasts of Prey event.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Full patch notes for Apex Legends Beats of Prey event
The full patch notes for changes in the Beasts of Prey event in Apex Legends have now officially been released by Respawn Entertainment.
Apex Legends Arenas
- Increased cost for Hammerpoint Rounds for Mozambique
- White: 100 -> 150
- Blue: 200 -> 250
- Purple: 500 -> 700
- Sheila now inherits sensitivity settings for the most similar optic sens level
- 2x - Mobile Sheila zoom
- 3x - Mounted Sheila zoom
Bug Fixes and Quality of Life
- [Vantage] - Fixed a bug with Vantage’s “Whittle Break” emote where it would lay flat on the ground instead of sitting upright.
- Fixed a bug where the display showing Bocek Compound Bow arrow ammo was inconsistent.
- [Vantage] - Fixed bug where using Vantage’s tactical inside Wraith’s Portal could cause the player to stay in flight and the tactical goes on cooldown.
- Out Of Bounds timer will now start once the player has touched the ground when landing out of bounds.
- [PS5 ONLY] - Increased scroll speed in menus.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Cells would display the incorrect amount of healing available while taking damage.
- [Newcastle] - Fixed bug where Ultimate continues flight even after Newcastle has been downed.
- [Control Mode] - Fixed bug where if a player exits the game while the map is loading they are unable to choose a spawn location after reopening the game.
- [Control] - Fixed bug where players could not capture Control points while phased.
- [Storm Front map] - Removed ability to tap-strafe on Gravity Cannons.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Apex Legends and More page.