WWE 2K23 has proven to be a major success, with fans and critics alike resoundingly praising the game.
A competitor is on the horizon but WWE 2K23 shows no signs of stopping, with another new update arriving.
With new DLC packs on the way, this new update has brought a host of changes, including over 50 new moves.
Check below for everything you need to know about the latest update in WWE 2K23.
WWE 2K23 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Another new update has arrived in WWE 2K23, arriving just before the new Race to NXT pack.
General bug fixes look to be top of the pile, with new moves and refinement also arriving in the latest update.
WWE 2K23 Patch 1.12 Notes:
- Added polish to multiple WWE Superstars
- Various stability improvements
- Added support for Race to NXT DLC pack.
- Addressed reported concerns of a crash occurring when a barricade is broken during gameplay
- Addressed reported concerns of match rules not being applied correctly when the win condition of “2 out of 3 Falls” was on
- Addressed reported concerns of only one title being displayed in double title matches
- Improved stability throughout multiple create modes
- Addressed reported concerns of props in custom arenas not being saved properly
- General compatibility and stability bug fixes
- Addressed reported concerns of the Morale and Stamina of Keeper Stars not resetting at the end of a season
- General bug fixes
- Addressed reported concerns of the NXT UK Women’s Champion being announced incorrectly
Race To NXT Pack
It isn't just this new update that's been added to WWE 2K23, with new Superstars also set to be added as part of the new DLC pack.
As ever, 2K Games have also confirmed that the next generation pack will feature in WWE 2K23, with the following superstars up for grabs:
- Harley Race
- Ivey Nile
- Wendy Choo
- Tony D'Angelo
- Trick Williams
The pack will be available on 14 June, with all of the stars above available to download straight away.
Bolstering your roster has never been easier, with legends old and new ready to step into the ring.
Last year, each pack was available for around the $9.99 mark, with a Season Pass, which gives you access to all DLC, available for $39.99.
For more articles like this, take a look at our WWE 2K page.