Find out how to get the MLB Tech Test below then take to the field!
How to get MLB Tech Test?
Thankfully, if you want to get the MLB The Show 23 Tech Test it is simple and easy to do!
It is available to download on PS5, PS4, Xbox X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
As stated on the MLB The Show official website:
Your feedback is also extremely helpful and we are listening, visit THESHOW.COM/TECHTEST to share your feedback, report any issues you may have encountered, and provide us with your general thoughts on the experience.
The Tech Test went live on Wednesday, 15 February and will end on Tuesday, 21 February.
MLB The Show 23 Tech Test Game Modes
The Tech Test for MLB The Show 23 gives you access to most game modes in the upcoming title, including Diamond Dynasty!
Here is a rundown of all the modes you will be able to access during the Tech Test:
- Battle Royale – Draft your Diamond Dynasty squad and take on other online players. Build different types of teams to test the new gameplay changes.
- Events – Try your hand at different, time-limited events where you need to configure your team to meet the event criteria for a chance to earn new rewards from each event.
- Play vs CPU – This one is pretty self-explanatory.
- Play with Friends – Invite Friends to play MLB The Show 23 online with.
- Game Invites – Check your invites from Friends to join their games.
- Casual – Quickly hop into a game and play just for the fun of it.
- Ranked Co-Op – Join other online players and work together to defeat opponents to earn ratings and climb divisions. Play games before the Ranked Co-Op Season ends to earn rewards.
Co-Op – Team up with other online players for 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 games against others.
Custom Practice – Choose your favourite teams to practice as and against in your desired stadium to hone your skills.
Options Explorer – Discover and save gameplay options that work for you.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.