Sangonomiya Kokomi's banner, Drifting Luminescence, is returning for the fourth time in Genshin Impact. But things are very different since Kokomi's debut.
Kokomi was considered one of the weakest characters in Genshin Impact when she was first released, but now she is a long-standing Hydro unit in high-tier teams.
With that, spending your Primogems on her banner may be a good idea, and keeping that in mind, we have prepared a guide to start collecting the materials you'll need for Kokomi to really shine.
Kokomi farming guide
She is the head Priestess of the Sangonomiya Shrine on Watatsumi Island. Kokomi was also the leader of the resistance against the Vision Hunt Decree.
In battle, Kokomi is a 5-star Hydro Catalyst character with the strongest healing capabilities in the game. But, not just healing, Kokomi has a great hydro application.
These are the ascension materials for Sangonomiya Kokomi and the locations in Genshin Impact.
Dew of Repudiation
This Ascension material is dropped by the Hydro Hypostasis, a world boss introduced in Genshin Impact 2.1
- The boss is located near Suigetsu Pool on Watatsumi Island, with a cost of 40 resins
- Players need 46 Dew of Repudiation for Lv. 90 Kokomi
- Hydro Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once is defeated for 40 Resins each time
The Sango Pearls are an Inazuma Specialty that travellers can find exclusively in the water bodies of Watatsumi Island. Pink pearls that players can pick from corals.
- Players require 168 Sango Pearls for Lv. 90 Kokomi
- There are currently 43 Sango Pearls that refresh every 48hrs
- Unlock the Palace in a Pool domain for the Sango Pearls in the area
You can find our Sango Pearl farming guide here!
Floating enemies from Inazuma, Specters, can harness at least six of the seven elements, once they are defeated they drop the Spectral Common materials.
- Players can find these enemies on Watatsumi Island, Seirai Island, and Enkanomiya.
- 18 Spectral Husk, 30 Spectral Heart, and 36 Spectral Nucleus are needed to level up Kokomi to Lv. 90.
Kokomi Talent materials
The Enkanomiya Region is populated by a large number of Specters, we recommend adding it to your farming route for these materials.
To maximise Kokomi's Talents, players need:
- 18 Spectral Husk
- 66 Spectral Heart
- 93 Spectral Nucleus
Talent-level books, players can obtain Transience Series pieces in the Violet Court domain on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- To max Kokomi's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Transience
- 63 Guide to Transience
- 114 Philosophies of Transience
Trounce Domain: Narukami Island, Tenshukaku
La Signora, one of the Fatui Harbingers. She is a Genshin Impact weekly boss that we can battle in Raiden Shogun temple on Narukami Island.
- La Signora will drop the Hellfire Butterflies when defeated
- Players will need 18 Butterflies for Kokomi's max Talents
That concludes Kokomi's Ascension & Talent materials farming guide! If you're curious about the best weapons, artifacts, and team compositions for Kokomi, look no further. Check out our comprehensive guide here: Kokomi Build Guide: Best Weapons, Artifacts, & Team Compositions