Cena and Reigns are at it again
The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy is a good placeholder
Can we exorcise the Balor-Wyatt feud?
The Women's Division gets a sense of direction
No cage can contain Braun Strowman
- Jason Jordan's entrance music is better, but it's still not quite there.
- That said, it's hard to care about his music while he's doing roll-through Northern Lights suplexes. Good lord.
- Both John Cena and Roman Reigns look like they're absolutely sick of each other. The facial expressions are adding a lot to this feud.
- Somebody tell Roman Reigns, and a few others on the roster, that the gay jokes should be left on the WWE Network archive.
- I am so sick of Enzo, but I did enjoy him telling Tony Nese that he was just some dude who "lost his job at Chippendales."
- A question for everyone: is there a way to make Bray Wyatt interesting again? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
What did you think of the Steel Cage Match? Let us know in the comments below!
For more articles like this, take a look at our WWE 2K page.