WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 has finally arrived with a series of tweaks, including several lingering bugs that got addressed.
We've got all the details you need on WWE 2K22 Update 1.12, including news of MyRISE exclusives being added to the main roster.
Latest - MyRISE exclusives join the roster
After some speculation about when the next set of changes would arrive, WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 has officially gone live on all platforms.
The first glance after the update went live confirmed several MyRISE exclusive characters such as Dominik Dijakovic and Nikki Cross had joined the core roster.
We've got the full WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 Patch Notes here including details on all the changes made and new characters added.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 Release Date expected before Most Wanted DLC
We weren't given an official release date for WWE 2K22 Update 1.12, but the impending arrival of the Most Wanted DLC did tipoff when it deployed.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 went live on Monday, May 16, 2022 on all platforms with a batch of bug fixes and some new content as well.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.09, the last major update to hit the title, landed on April 19, 2022, which was exactly one week before the April 26 release of the Banzai Pack DLC.
We saw a follow-up hotfix arrive suddenly on April 27 in the form of WWE 2K22 Update 1.10, but it was absent any significant changes and only brought extra stability to Community Creations.
More bugs remain unaddressed
While we've seen this year that WWE 2K22 is definitely more stable and overall better in quality than WWE 2K20, that hasn't prevented ongoing bugs from plaguing some players.
We've remained unable to upload anything to Community Creations for weeks now, a frustrating glitch that increasingly looks like it may never be solved.
Other players have reported the following issues:
- Unable to change any arenas in Universe Mode, they revert to Raw 2019
- Universe Mode added PPV defaults back to Raw and doesn't save properly
- This may be linked to the date, as some have reported the issue doesn't appear until you reach July in Universe Mode
- Complete game crash when attempting to create a new superstar
- Complete game crash when attempting to create a new attire
- Tag teams and attributes reset to default when starting Universe Mode
- Manager entrances not working properly for tag teams
- MyGM crashes and becomes unplayable after a few weeks
These are just a few of the bugs players have stated they're having even since the most recent updates, so hopefully a good amount will be resolved soon.
We also may see new content or feature upgrades like the additions of NXT 2.0 and upgrades to MyGM recently, but none of that is certain just yet.