Today, it was announced via the WWE 2K22 Twitter account that the servers for WWE 2K20 and WWE 2K19 will be closing soon.
Considering there was a recent update for WWE 2K22, we can see that the focus is now shifting towards the developer's latest release.
So, when will they be closing the WWE 2K20 and WWE 2K19 servers?
WWE 2K19 & 2K20 Servers Closing
On June 30, 2022, a little under two months from now, the servers for WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K20 will be closing.
Citing that they'll focus their full attention on WWE 2K22, the developer will sunset all online functions, such as online matches & Community Creations.
The official statement was released on May 9, 2022, so you'll still have some time to continue playing both WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K20.
There's also a chance that WWE 2K22 will be at a discounted rate once these other two titles are close.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.10
The latest update for WWE 2K22 was Update 1.10 and was released shortly before the release of the Banzai Packs for MyFACTION.
This was essentially just a hotfix for Community Creations. However, some bugs are still persistent which will hopefully be fixed in the very near future.
Here are a few of the bugs that people are dealing with in WWE 2K22:
- Unable to change any arenas in Universe Mode, they revert to Raw 2019
- Universe Mode added PPV defaults back to Raw and doesn't save properly
- This may be linked to the date, as some have reported the issue doesn't appear until you reach July in Universe Mode
- Complete game crash when attempting to create a new superstar
- Complete game crash when attempting to create a new attire
- Tag teams and attributes reset to default when starting Universe Mode
- Manager entrances not working properly for tag teams
- MyGM crashes and becomes unplayable after a few weeks
Once a new WWE 2K22 update is announced we'll be sure to update you here.
For more articles like this, take a look at our WWE 2K page.