WoW Shadowlands will soon really kick into high gear by releasing the new raid from the 9.1 update, Sanctum of Domination.
Here's everything you need to know about this week's Shadowlands weekly reset, its server downtime, and what it will bring to the game - as well as the Sanctum of Domination release schedule by phase.
Shadowlands Weekly Reset - July 6 Schedule
As always, the WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset has taken Shadowlands servers down starting at 10am EST. This downtime is extended this week to 4 hours, however, and is currently scheduled to run to 2pm EST.
This could be extended pending any technical issues pushing Sanctum of Domination live in Shadowlands.
Sanctum of Domination - Content, Release Schedule
The biggest part of WoW Shadowlands 9.1, the Chains of Domination update, didn't actually go live with the rest of the patch. That part would be the new WoW Shadowlands raid Sanctum of Domination.
Sanctum of Domination advances the Shadowlands story with 10 awesome new bosses as players take the fight back to The Jailer. These bosses include The Eye of the Jailer, The Tarragrue, Kel'Thuzad, and even Sylvanas Windrunner!
Sanctum of Domination will release in phases that will include different wings and difficulties. Read over the Sanctum of Domination release schedule below:
- July 6: Normal, Heroic Difficulties
- July 13: Mythic Difficulty, Raid Finder First Wing (The Tarragrue, The Eye of the Jailer, The Nine)
- July 27: Raid Finder Second Wing (Soulrender Dormazain, Remnant of Ner’zhul, and Painsmith Raznal)
- August 10: Raid Finder Third Wing (Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, and Kel’Thuzad)
- August 24: Raid Finder Fourth Wing (Sylvanas Windrunner)
The next WoW Shadowlands weekly reset has no patch notes just yet from Blizzard, but a small hotfix could also go live alongside Sanctum of Domination opening up.
In the meantime, read over the latest WoW Shadowlands patch notes below:
- Treasures of Korthia now displays a toast and awards achievement points when earned.
- Players will now correctly receive credit for Conquering Korthia when defeating Deomen the Vortex.
- Consumption will now always grant credit for Conquering Korthia when defeated after he has grown into a rare creature.
- Controlled Burn (PvP Talent) will no longer prevent Ignite from spreading.
- Fixed an issue where Venthyr players who had completed their Covenant Campaign prior to the release of Chains of Domination would see their campaign as incomplete.
- Fixed several issues where icons were mismatched on the Soulbind User Interface and the buff effects applied to players.
Creatures and NPCs
- Enemies fighting other enemies in Korthia should no longer keep players in combat after they run far enough away.
- Tormented Demolisher’s in Korthia are now an elite enemy.
- Kah-Bear will no longer pick fights with unsuspecting enemies nearby while tracking Malbog.
- Duchess Mynx is now more welcome to players who aren't old friends.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that made Astronos' Crescendo ability originate from the wrong location.
- Grim Batol
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Battered Red Drakes from taking flight.
Items and Rewards
- Korthia treasures are now found to contain many more items and will not disappear for a much longer time once first found. This should allow you to get to them and loot them before they disappear.
- Many zone consumables (such as those purchased with Infused Rubies), treasure items from the 9.0 zones, and enchants such as Shadowlands Gathering and Shady Hearth should now work in Korthia.
- Brokers' Overflowing Bucket no longer has a hole in it, and now correctly contains meat and fish.
- Field Warden’s Torture Kit and Cold Burden of the Damned can now be transmogrified.
- Giving Ve'nari her Overstuffed Bag at the end of the "Ease of Passage" quest now removes the bag properly. It’s her bag after all.
- The animaflow teleporter used in the "Ease of Passage" quest should now be more reliable.
- The starting point of interest indicator for the quest "Good News, Everyone!" will now consistently display in the proper location on the map in Gorgoa, rather than the incorrect spot in Korthia.
- Drab Hoppers now respawn much more quickly for the quest "Gold's No Object.”
- The tea should now be more consistently spilled upon targeted enemies for “Spill the Tea.”
- “Missing Relics” will now complete when purchasing any of the four keys that Roh-Suir has to offer.
- Fixed an issue where the beacon in “Lost Records” was not appearing if Particle Density was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where "The Vessels of Jewels" could not be turned in.
- Fixed an issue where “Finding One’s True Purpose” couldn’t be accepted again immediately if the quest was abandoned during the ritual.
- Night Fae Assault
- Enemies fighting Droman Aliothe during the Double Dromans quest now prefer to fight Droman Aliothe until directly challenged.