WoW Classic TBC has all the momentum, and a new WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset looks like it will do nothing to change it.
Here's what to expect when Shadowlands servers return from the Weekly Reset on Tuesday.
Latest - WoW Classic TBC Update Revealed for Weekly Reset
Another week, another update going live with the Shadowlands Weekly Reset. Only this time the patch is strictly for WoW Classic TBC, and shows Shadowlands players that they're at the back of the line until TBC's launch.
With no significant changes for Shadowlands in weeks, and 9.1 still having no official release date - we are only left to assume the update is a long ways away, and that's certainly not what Shadowlands players want to hear.
WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset Schedule
WoW servers went through quite a rough period over last week's weekly reset - as it pushed WoW Classic TBC servers live for the pre patch. This caused over 7 hours of delays for servers to return.
We don't expect any similar delays this week - as it should be a relatively quiet week between the launch of TBC next week and the long wait for Shadowlands Update 9.1.
This means we expect the Tuesday, May 25 WoW Shadowlands weekly reset to bring servers down from 10am EST to 11am EST.
WoW Shadowlands weekly resets typically come live with hotfix updates - and Blizzard reveal the patch notes for these updates late Monday night (EST).
Until we get an official reveal, check out the latest WoW Shadowlands patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where spells made instant cast with Maelstrom Weapon are resetting the melee swing timer when cast.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Conjured Manifestation and Harnessed Specter health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Concentrated Anima and Shared Suffering could choose a player currently affected by Forgeborne Reveries (Necrolord Soulbind).
- Sire Denathrius
- Players are now briefly protected from Crescendo after Hand of Destruction is cast on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where she would sometimes choose to fly out of the area and reset the encounter.
Shadowlands 9.1 Update Timeline
WoW Classic TBC seems to have taken all of Blizzard's attention as of late, but the WoW Shadowlands 9.1 Chains of Domination Update is still the light at the end of the tunnel.
We first saw the update officially revealed at BlizzCon 2021 in February - and ever since, players have wondered when the update might finally arrive.
With TBC dropping June 1st, we don't expect Shadowlands 9.1 will launch any time before late June.