WoW Shadowlands had a massive showing at BlizzCon 2021 - and some of that excitement may trickle into the upcoming Shadowlands Weekly Reset.
Let's count down to the Shadowlands Weekly Reset and go over the things we can expect when servers come back up.
WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset Feb. 23
A new Shadowlands Weekly Reset approaches - here's what that means for players.
Shadowlands will go down for the Weekly Reset at 10am EST on Tuesday, 23 February, and is scheduled to return at 11am EST, though delays are always possible.
During this time, players may get some big ideas that Blizzard may just come through with the newly revealed Chains of Domination Shadowlands update (patch 9.1) this week.
While Blizzard has released some massive patches after the Weekly Reset in previous weeks, we'll have no such luck this time around.
This week's Shadowlands Weekly Reset looks to not feature an accompanying patch.
While this is a letdown after weeks of big content drops and the upcoming Shadowlands expansion reveal at BlizzCon 2021 - it's the reality.
The latest WoW Shadowlands hotfix was on February 18th - so fans should expect something soon.
You can read over the latest WoW Shadowlands patch below:
- Fixed an issue where Pointed Courage (Kleia Soulbind) could sometimes hit more than 5 targets when casting Blink or Roll through enemies.
- Mama Tomalin is now able to wear Abominable Accessories.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Theotar the Mad Duke (Soulbind) to serve tea to more than 4 allies with Wasteland Propriety when triggered by certain Venthyr class abilities.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Fixed an issue causing Exsanguinating Bite to sometimes not hit her current target.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Discharged Anima and Discarded Shield effects will now cancel when a Mythic Keystone run begins.
- Fixed an issue causing Winged Champions to die to damage from enemies.
Items and Rewards
- Bosses now drop 33% more loot than before in all Timewalking raids.
- Shy Melvin no longer damages himself with Corrosion.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where the visual effect of an Orc mage’s Ring of Frost was appearing delayed to enemy players.
The Shadowlands World Boss carousel continues to spin with the rotation landing on Valinor, The Light of Eons.
Valinor will be your World Boss this week, and you can review where to find him and what he drops here.
While the patch side of this week's Shadowlands Reset is a bummer, one thing that will always pull through is the Great Vault.
After each Shadowlands Weekly Reset, you're able to crack open your Great Vault for the rewards you earned last week.
The more you do, the more options you have come Tuesday.