Despite only releasing just over 24 hours ago, an early hotfix has come in for World of Warcraft Shadowlands.
Here's what arrived on Wednesday, 25 November.
- Resolved an issue where Hunters leaving their Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Ability) area effect could apply the Resonating Arrow debuff to unintended targets.
- Wild Spirit’s (Night Fae Ability) visual effects now appear for enemy players.
- General - Calculated Strikes (Potency Conduit) no longer causes Spinning Crane Kick to deal less damage than intended when using a two-handed weapon.
- Windwalker - Resolved an issue that prevented Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) from refunding Chi when using Spinning Crane Kick.
- General - Deathseer Choker (Torghast Anima Power) now properly increases the damage of any summoned units.
- Vesper Totem (Kyrian Ability) will no longer incorrectly pulse a heal when casting Stormkeeper (Talent) as Elemental and Enhancement specializations.
- Elemental - Fixed an issue that allowed Chain Harvest (Venthyr Ability) to work with Echoing Shock (Talent)
- Restoration - Mana Tide Totem will no longer incorrectly applies to enemy players in PvP combat
- General - Fixed an issue that caused Smoking Shard of Teleportation (Torghast Anima Power) to not work properly if an active demon isn’t summoned.
Creatures and NPCs
- Zo’sorg and Purveyor Zo’kuul went on a brief hiatus while an issue was being resolved. The PvP vendors should now be back in Oribos at the usual location.
- Players above level 50 now properly retain their full combat bonus when fighting enemies from the Legion expansion.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Aspirant Defenders at Aspirant’s Rest in Bastion would not help nearby players. They have since come to an agreement that you need no further training and are once again ready to assist.
- Indomitable Schmitd should now react to the Fuseless Special bomb more reliably.
- Foreman Thorodir is now immune to damage and will accept your quest turn in without interruption from nearby gorm.
Dungeons and Raids
Spires of Ascension
- The kyrian in Path of Ascension will stay lower to the ground when using their diving attacks.
Items and Rewards
- The Phial of Ravenous Slime toy has been temporarily disabled.
- Pinch of Faerie Dust should now only be usable in Ardenweald, and should be unavailable inside dungeons, including Mists of Tirna Scithe.
- Kyrian Javelins are no longer able to be used against enemy players.
- The Empyreal Ordnance trinket from the Spires of Ascension dungeon should now only drop for caster specializations.
- The Overflowing Ember Mirror trinket no longer double dips into Versatility.
- The Brimming Ember Shard trinket channel has been reduced to 1.2 seconds (was 6 seconds) and the number of pulses during the channel has been increased. Additionally, the overall healing has been increased by 36% and the overall damage increased by 56%.
Alchemym - Spectral Flask of Power should no longer provide a 2 hour duration for non-Alchemists.
Leatherworking - Bone Bound Knuckles are now Bind on Equip.
- Changed a setting that should allow players to consistently see and interact with others in their group in the four Shadowlands zones and the introductory Maw.
- The quest “Shadowlands: A Chilling Summons” should no longer be offered to players who have not activated the expansion.
- All quest credit for “Through the Shattered Sky” is now shared with all party members when Party Sync is enabled.
- Horde players on the Battle for Azeroth War Campaign will automatically be removed from the instanced version of Orgrimmar while on the introductory quests for Shadowlands.
- The Echoes of Mortality required for the quest “The Eternal Traveler” are now obtainable in the Shadowlands.
- Darion Mograine should no longer be phased out for some party members before accepting the quest “Field Seance”.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to disconnect if they fall into the Maw’s dark abyss during the introduction questline. The Jailer won’t be pleased to hear the news of your escape…
- Fixed an issue where party members were unable to see Thanikos Spinerender during the Bastion quest “A Time for Courage”.
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion quest “A Temple in Need” where Galistos’ Burdens would appear before players had successfully completed the previous wave of Galistos’ Burdens.
- Fixed an issue where the Hurl Kyrian Hammer vehicle ability could fail to appear during the Bastion quest “The Enemy You Know”.
- Players may now turn in the Bastion side quest “Functioning Anima Core” to Kalisthene when they first meet her during the campaign quest “Go in Service”.
- Fixed an issue where players who were not eligible to close Swelling Tears in Bastion could see them.
- Fixed several issues that would prevent Andira from being retrieved for some players during the quest, “Larion at Large”.
- Fixed an issue where neutral enemies would attack players unprovoked during the Bastion world quest “A Crisis of Memory”.
- Adjusted the Ardenweald Campaign so that it will no longer overlap with the Maldraxxus Campaign.
- “The Arbiter’s Will” and “The Land of Strife” are now under Chapter 1 of the Maldraxxus Campaign.
- Secutive Mavix no longer disappears after abandoning the Maldraxxus quest, “A Deadly Distraction”.
- Ve’nari’s Anima Shroud stealth aura has been buffed while on the quest, “Delving Deeper”.
- The quest objectives needed to complete “Hazardous Waste Collection” should now spawn more frequently.
- Players can no longer be attacked by enemy players while under the effects of Paralytic Plague during the quest “Fit For a Margrave” and while stunned in the air during the quest “Through the Fire and Flames”.
- Baroness Vashj is now able to multitask and will accept the turn in for the Maldraxxus quest “Straight to the Heart” while she’s engaged in combat. She does have four arms after all.
- Quest credit for “A Bond Beyond Death” will now continue after defeating Deslan the Torturer.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the cutscene in the Grove of Awakening to fail to play.
- Fixed an issue where grouped players could have a party member become unable to complete the Ardenweald quest “Wildseed Rescue”.
- Fixed an issue where the Blighted Beast would become stuck with no way to complete the quest, “Toppling the Brute”.
- Dreamweaver’s position has been updated for accepting the quest, “Hungry for Animacones”.
- Flutterby has given her questly duties to Sesselie so now players can turn in the quest “Replenish the Reservoir”.
- While on the Revendreth quest “A Reflection of Truth”, the ground visual for Crimson Barrage should remain visible when Projected Textures is disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where grouped players could have a party member become unable to complete the Revendreth quest “A Reflection of Truth”.
- “The Master of Lies” scenario will now advance beyond Stage 1 for the entire party, regardless of watching or exiting the cutscene. Additionally, the area required for completing Stage 3 is now easier to locate.
- The Signaling Beacon required for completing the Maw quest “Rule 3: Trust is Earned” should no longer be affected by combat in its vicinity.