PVE in World of Warcraft has had a long history of consumables, and that's still the case in WoW Shadowlands.
Consumables offer a range of benefits for players looking to push their edge to take on end-game content.
With this in mind, here's our WoW Shadowlands consumables guide to get you caught up on what options you have to power up for raid night.
Shadowlands Food Buffs
Shadowlands consumables start quite simply, with food buffs.
There are several routes players can go with their food buffs, with different stats, effects, and personal food vs feasts.
Below are the most important food buffs in WoW Shadowlands:
Feast Food Buffs
These are for the heavy hitters, and you'll most likely only see them in deep PUG runs or Guild runs of Castle Nathria due to their cost.
- Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism - +20 Primary Stat (Agility, Intellect, Strength)
- Surprisingly Palatable Feast - +18 Primary Stat (Agility, Intellect, Strength)
Secondary Stat Food Buffs
These food buffs are your general use consumables when feasts aren't available.
- Banana Beef Pudding: +22 Stamina
- Iridescent Ravioli with Apple Sauce: +30 Mastery
- Spinefin Souffle and Fries: +30 Critical Strike
- Steal a la Mode: +30 Versatility
Unique Effect Food Buffs
These food buffs offer more unconventional bonuses that can be fantastic in specific situations.
- Fried Bonefish - Gain Speed for a short time after killing an enemy.
- Quiethounds - Take on a ghostly appearance.
- Seraph Tenders - Heal for 1000 every 5 seconds out of combat.
- Smothered Shank - Periodically breathe fire, dealing 539 damage to enemies in front of you.
Flasks in WoW Shadowlands can be a nice difference in your results, and while there's only really two choices, primary stat buffs and stamina buffs, there are also plenty of budget options that offer a little less powerful effects.
These are the two flasks all players should be looking to pick up, but if you can't afford them, the many budget options on the Auction House will have to do.
- Spectral Flask of Stamina - +105 Stamina for 1 hour
- Spectral Flask of Power - +70 Primary Stat for 1 hour
The final Shadowlands consumable you should consider bringing to raid night is Vantus Rune: Castle Nathria.
This rune will give you a 40 Versatility buff when fighting the targeted Castle Nathria boss.