The update includes nerfs to leveling exp via crafting as well as several bug fixes.
That being said, here are the December 6 Hotfix Patch Notes for WoW Dragonflight.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
WoW Dragonflight Hotfixes Patch Notes (December 7)
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue with Voracious increasing Death Strike’s minimum heal by more than intended.
- Fixed an issue where enemies that were immune to the knockback from High Explosive Trap were still being affected by Binding Shackles.
- Psyfiend health reduced to 4% of the Priest’s maximum health (down from 10%).
- Psyfiend is no longer immune to debuffs and channel effects.
- The channel duration of Psyflay from Psyfiend is now 12 seconds to match the creature’s duration.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where Enkine the Voracious could not be summoned.
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Infusion
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Death Knights from returning to the dungeon using Death Gate.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where if a player dies while equipped with the Primal Ritual Shell the chosen buff resets to wind.
- Adjusted the drop rates of Rousing Ire across all forms of content. In general, gathering should be providing substantially less, while participating in instanced PvP should be more rewarding.
- Dreamscape Prism now correctly increases your Mastery.
- Food buffs received from the Valdrakken Feast will no longer be cancelled when using your Hearthstone.
- The “Fully Ruby Feasted” debuff has been fixed to allow the players two simultaneous Ruby Feast buffs, and will no longer affect any of the cosmetics received from food here.
- Fixed an issue where trading Bundle O’ Cards: Dragon Isles and Soggy Clump of Darkmoon Cards could cause the client to crash.
- The number of first-time crafts that can grant experience has been reduced to 30 (was 60).
- Fixed an issue where Tuskarr Fishing Holes were not available to players with Iskaara Tuskarr Renown rank 4 on the account and Dragon Isles Fishing.
- The Azure Span
- Made some backend changes to the Community Feast to reduce lag.
- Ohn’ahran Plains
- The quest boss for “The Field of Ferocity: Master of the Hunt!” should now behave properly when both left unengaged in combat and when being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where players and NPCs were floating during the “Back to the Future” cinematic.
- Fixed an issue in “Cracks in Time” where the extra action button was not displaying while dragonriding.
- The Waking Shores
- Fixed an issue where Disgruntled Riverbeast Matriarch was not displaying the proper tooltip during “Wildlife Rescue.”