Mainly affecting a handful of classes such as Havoc Demon Hunters, Protection Paladins, and more, the tuning will look to tone down some of the overperforming classes and turn up some of the underperforming ones.
That being said, here are the WoW Dragonflight Class Tuning Patch Notes (Nov 28).
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
UPDATED - WoW Dragonflight is live and so are the hotfixes
Although tumultuous, World of Warcraft: Dragonflight has finally gone live. To go alongside the new launch, Blizzard Entertainment has put up the November 28 Hotfixes.
They are affecting a handful of classes, mainly classes like Havoc Demon Hunters, Protection Paladins, and more. Additionally, there are a ton of bug fixes as well.
Scroll below for the full patch notes.
WoW Dragonflight Class Tuning Patch Notes (Nov 28)
- Burning Wound Immolation Aura damage bonus reduced to 40% (was 50%).
- Know Your Enemy (Talent) critical damage bonus reduced to 40/80% of your critical strike chance (was 50/100%).
- Any Means Necessary (Talent) damage bonus for affected skills reduced to 80% of your Mastery: Demonic Presence bonus (was 100%).
- Of Dusk and Dawn has been adjusted:
- Blessing of Dawn now increases damage and healing by 5% (was 6%). Duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Blessing of Dusk duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Seal of Order now increases healing the healing and damage of your Holy Power spending abilities by 8% (was 10%) during Blessing of Dawn.
- Word of Glory healing increased by 40% for Protection Paladins.
- Light of the Titans healing increased by 40%.
- The duration of the Harsh Discipline buff effect has been increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dispatch damage reduced by 5%
- Dreadblades (Talent) duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds) and Energy cost reduced to 40 (was 50).
- Seasoned Soldier now also grants 10% reduced damage to area effect damage.
- Battlelord now also increases the damage of Overpower by 25% at all times.
- Martial Prowess increases the damage of Mortal Strike by 30% per stack (was 25%).
- Exhilarating Blows chance to reset Mortal Strike or Cleave increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Fatal Mark damage increased by 20%.
- Fueled by Violence now heals for 65% of the damage dealt by deep wounds (was 50%).
- Mortal Strike damage increased by 3.5%.
Player versus Player
- Recuperator effectiveness is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Echoing Reprimand damage is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Reverberation damage is no longer reduced by 33% in PvP combat.
- Killing Spree damage is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
- Pistol Shot damage is no longer reduced by 16% in PvP combat.
- Mastery: Executioner effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.