In order to celebrate the launch of World of Warcraft's newest expansion, Dragonflight, Blizzard Entertainment teamed up with Twitch to bring Twitch Drops and players will want to make sure they're tracking their progress.
By just watching their favorite content creators on the popular streaming website, players can earn various rewards, from a new pet and toy to the highly sought-after and unique previously TCG-exclusive Feldrake mount, there is plenty to earn.
That being said, here's how to track your WoW Dragonflight Twitch Drop progress.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to track your WoW Dragonflight Twitch Drop Progress
In order to get the corresponding Twitch Drop in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight you will have to watch at least four hours of WoW Dragonflight content on Twitch, while the Twitch Drop is active.
If you've booted up your favorite World of Warcraft content creator and have been watching while the drop is active, you'll want to know how your progress is going.
Here's how to track your progress:
- First, visit Twitch.tv
- Look for your Drops Inventory towards the upper right-hand corner of the website
- Once at the Drops Inventory, you should see the "World of Warcraft Dragon Kite Campaign," it will have a progress bar (if doesn't appear means you've completed your four hours)
- The progress bar will fill as you add more watch more WoW content creators until it's done
- Once it's filled, you can claim your Twitch Drop
How to Claim your WoW Dragonflight Twitch Drop
After you've watched four hours of Twitch Drop-activated WoW content creators, you can claim it.
To claim it, just visit your Drops Inventory once again and click on "Claim." It's worth noting that you can only claim the Twitch Drop during its campaign. This means that if the campaign is over, you no longer can claim the Twitch Drop.
In order to claim a Drop, you must have your Battle.net and Twitch accounts linked. Below is a step-by-step on how to link the two.
- Visit Battle.net
- Click on your "Account Settings" and visit the "Connections" tab
- Scroll down to the Twitch section at the bottom and click "Connect"
- Click "Authorize" and confirm that it went through
- That's it!