This will continue to ring true with Valorant Act 5, Episode 1, and patch 5.0, as it's set to bring on some major changes and new additions like a new rank and new map.
With that in mind, when does Valorant patch 5.0 release?
When does Valorant Patch 5.0 release?
Valorant patch 5.0 is set to release on Wednesday, June 22, 2022, at 9am EST.
Follow along with our countdown below to make sure you don't miss it!
Valorant Patch 5.0 Release Time
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Valorant 5.0 Patch Notes highlights
Valorant Act 5 Episode 1 kicks off with a bang with some big new content and changes in patch 5.0.
Check out the biggest highlights of the Valorant 5.0 patch notes below:
- New Map: Pearl
- Pearl-only queue: A standard, Unrated mode that will give players a chance to practice the new map before they see it in Competitive play.
- Pearl-only queue will be available for two weeks then Pearl will enter Competitive.
- Split: Split will be removed from the map pool in Unrated and Competitive queues in favor of Pearl.
- There is no date set for its return.
- New Rank: Ascendant will be joining Valorant as a rank above Diamond and below Immortal.
- Rank MMR Adjustments: Targets for ranks below Ascendant moved down, targets for Immortal 1/2/3 and Radiant up to adjust for Ascendant addition.
- Bug Fixes
- Game Systems
- Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Battle Pass: Includes both free and paid highlights with a price of 1,000 VP to be able to unlock the paid highlights.
- Free Highlights:
- Shimmer Classic
- Operation: Vacation Player Card
- That’s a Blowout Spray
- Perfect Pattern Gun Buddy
- Paid Highlights:
- Task Force 809 Knife
- Task Force 809 Phantom
- Spitfire Operator
- Enter the Duelists Player Card
- Never Forget Leg Day Spray
- Cat Tactics Gun Buddy
- Free Highlights:
- New Skin Line: Prelude to Chaos joins Valorant as the next new skin line