Valorant patch notes for patch 5.08 have now been fully released.
With just hours to go until the release of Episode 5 act 3, it's good to have some official information about any changes.
However, there are some agent updates, bug fixes, and other changes listed below.
So, let's take a look at the full patch notes for Valorant episode 5 act 3 in patch 5.08.
Build Your Collection: Shop League of Legends Collectables at Sideshow
Valorant patch 5.08 patch notes for episode 5 act 3
Agent patch updates
- Harbor goes live!
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around the ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of the minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’)during the round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
Patch 5.08 Maps
- Pearl - Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link
Episode 5 act 3 content
Above are the patch notes for the new patch in Valorant released today, October 18 2022.
However, there is new content also being added to the game.
And last but not least, there is a new battle pass which has also reset ranks.