Valorant patch 5.04 has had its full patch notes revealed. Now out, this Valorant patch adds some new quality of life improvements and fixes some bugs.
Riot Games have always had a good reputation for keeping their games current. This is exactly the same with this patch 5.04 for Valorant and with every other patch for the game. This is why the game has become so popular since its release, only two years ago.
So, let's take a look at the official changes coming in this patch and what it means for the meta.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Valorant Game System Updates
While the highlight of this brand new update is undoubtedly the new episode and battle pass that it introduced, some of the new quality of life updates in the 5.04 patch will be game-changing.
The ability to customize your crosshair more freely is a great accessibility win for players who struggle to see the current options available, with the 5.04 patch for Valorant letting players add a custom colour via a hex code and also tune the horizontal and vertical crosshair lines independently.
Here are all the changes:
- Added the ability to select a custom crosshair colour.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary, Aim Down Sights, or Sniper Scope
- On the drop-down menu for colour, select Custom and input the Hex Code (6-digit RGB) value of the desired color
- If a non-Hex code is entered, the crosshair will revert to the previous colour.
- Added the ability to independently tune horizontal and vertical crosshair lines.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary or Aim Down Sights >> Inner/Outer Length
- Disabling the middle “chain” icon enables independent tuning.
- The left slider is for the horizontal line and the right slider is for the vertical line.
- Added the ability to copy spectating player’s crosshair settings
- When spectating another player, type “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to import the crosshair of the player you are spectating and save it as a new crosshair profile
- Increased the number of crosshair profiles available from 10 to 15
Unlike in previous patches, only a single bug was fixed in the 5.04 update to Valorant involving Yoru's Gatecrash. Here is the fix below:
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Gatecrash would sometimes leave floor markers in incorrect locations