With a new battle pass, skins, sprays, gun buddies, player cards and Radianite points, there's a lot of content up for grabs.
Additionally, the last act for the game brought out the new map, the prelude to chaos skin line and some other content for the game.
So, let's take a look at what we know about the latest act for Valorant. Episode 5 Act 2.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
*LATEST* - Battle Pass
A brand new battle pass is on the way and it centres around myths and legends, featuring the Immortalized Sheriff, Spike Showdown Player Card and Magic Hummingbird Gun Buddy as a part of its free items.
For those that want extra out of their battle pass, however, for 1,000 VP you can get items like the Immortalized Vandal, KAY/O K.O. Player Card and the Kitsune Mask Gun Buddy along with a variety of other items.
Taking inspiration from cultures and folklores from around the world, this new battle pass is created to respect the legends and parts of the world items are based on while also looking great in-game.
A brand new trailer for Episode 5 Act 2 has now gone live. Check it out and see some of the upcoming changes and gameplay we can expect to play
The patch notes for the latest act of Valorant have officially been released. Below you can find the full set of Patch Notes for the game including gameplay changes and bug fixes:
- Added the ability to select a custom crosshair colour.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary, Aim Down Sights, or Sniper Scope
- On the drop-down menu for colour, select Custom and input the Hex Code (6-digit RGB) value of the desired color
- If a non-Hex code is entered, the crosshair will revert to the previous colour.
- Added the ability to independently tune horizontal and vertical crosshair lines.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary or Aim Down Sights >> Inner/Outer Length
- Disabling the middle “chain” icon enables independent tuning.
- The left slider is for the horizontal line and the right slider is for the vertical line.
- Added the ability to copy spectating player’s crosshair settings
- When spectating another player, type “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to import the crosshair of the player you are spectating and save it as a new crosshair profile
- Increased the number of crosshair profiles available from 10 to 15
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Gatecrash would sometimes leave floor markers in incorrect locations
Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 release date
Episode 5 Act 1 of Valorant was released on June 22 2022 and is scheduled to end on August 24.
This means that August 24 2022 should be the release date for Episode 5 Act 1 of Valorant.
Twitter leaker @floxayyy detailed the release dates for the first three acts in episode 5 of Valorant.
There are a bunch of leaked information about the new agent 21.
The codename and full name of the new agent have been revealed in leaks and these are Varun Batra who is codenamed Mage.
However, there isn't much official information about the new agent but players have found some hidden easter eggs regarding his release.
Players have also made links to Varun's name and a Hindu deity which may make him a water-themed mage agent.
Full information about all the leaks for Varun Batra can be found here.
Buffs and nerfs
As per every update, a bunch of new nerfs and buffs will be given to players, weapons, and more.
These will usually be smaller changes that will help agents to be more viable in the current meta of Valorant.