Valorant crosshair codes are completely unique for each player and change for each playstyle.
Crosshair codes can be a little tricky to figure out for newer players in the game.
However, many professional Valorant players have revealed their crosshair codes to help newer players.
Some of these codes may not work out for you. However, they can be slightly altered if you see a crosshair that may work.
So, let's look at some professional Valorant players' crosshair codes and see if they can help you to play at your best.
Professional Valorant Crosshair Codes
Here are some professional Valorant players' crosshair codes.
Zekken's Crosshair Code
- A hollow white square crosshair
Gucc107's Crosshair Code
- A small square with the corners cut off
ScreaM's Crosshair Code
- A blue dot with a black outline
cNed's Crosshair Code
- A generic white crosshair with a hole in the middle
FNS' Crosshair Code
- A generic crosshair with lots of space in the middle
TenZ's Crosshair Code
- A generic crosshair with blue colour and a little space in the middle
How to Create Your Own Crosshair Design
Importing crosshair codes in Valorant is simple enough.
This can be done by...
- Go to the 'Settings' menu.
- Click 'Import Profile'.
- Paste the crosshair code that you like.
- Click 'Import' and choose the name of your profile.
However, there is also the option to create your own crosshair.
Players can modify the colour, opacity, size, and shape of their crosshairs in the same settings.
This can help to really customise a player's experience and ensure their gameplay is the best that it can be.